• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Legal Advice

The Big Shrimp

Zone Photographer
I'm probably being a bit cheeky, but do we have any solicitors on here that could give me a little bit of legal advice over an employment matter.

I won't go into details on here, but hopefully somebody could give me a little guidance or advice on how to proceed in a certain matter. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to pay for expensive advice, but know where I'm going with the situation, but just need to fine tune how I do it!

Cryptic, but I would want this to be too public until after the event, when the whole world, or Southend will know!

Thanks if anybody can help.

Why not try Citizens Advice Bureaux? They have legal experts available on different areas of expertise, if you phone up they will be able to advise you which day would be best to come in to see someone in the area you need and you ought to be able to make an appointment.

I'd second what Kay says - Citizens' Advice Bureaux are the places to go. They may, in turn, be able to refer you to the Free Representation Unit, which is a body that gives free legal advice and also acts as advocates for people in industrial tribunals - i.e. in employment law cases.

Sadly, of the few qualified lawyers on here, I don't think any of us is an employment lawyer - and that includes me... so I'm not going to be in a position to help. Besides, I'm about to re-attach myself to the grindstone for today, so will be b*ggering off very shortly.

Matt

Back