• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lembit Opik? HOW DOES HE DO IT?

MK Shrimper

Striker
From weather totty Sian Lloyd to cheeky totty Gabriella, how does this specky Liberal twunt manage to pull such stunners?

article-1202631-05DDEB7F000005DC-762_468x738.jpg

Katie Green, 21, an Underwear Model.

Is this proof once and for all that there is no God?

Jesus Christ. That has really sucked the jam out of my doughnut - I agree that this is definite proof that God does not exist.

I expect he promises these bints some kind of celebrity/ media exposure and as has previously been mentioned, must be hung like a shire horse.

He probably gets a ****load of freebies, maybe dildos and anal beads or something.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
From weather totty Sian Lloyd to cheeky totty Gabriella, how does this specky Liberal twunt manage to pull such stunners?

article-1202631-05DDEB7F000005DC-762_468x738.jpg

Katie Green, 21, an Underwear Model.

Is this proof once and for all that there is no God?

You shared your secret with him then??

;)

The Grauniad was, yesterday, suggesting it was a bit of a publicity stunt. Good on both of them for exploiting it if so.

They make a pretty unlikely couple, don't they?

Lembit-Opik-and-new-girlf-001.jpg

I've met him a few times, bearing in mind a good mate from school is, like him, a Welsh Lib-Dem MP. He's one of those blokes who I suspect has never struggled to pull - although it's the age gap here, more than anything, that suggests this one may be a bit improbable.

1.jpg

You wouldn't say no, though, would you?!

Matt

I wonder if she would of looked so attractive to him before she had the Boob job.

Thing is people are forgetting you very often get unattractive men hooking up with birds of a 7/10 or above ratings. One of my major bugbears, I think it was an old Rob Newman (or David Baddiel) routine where in a cinema queue he felt he should go down the line and reallocate couples so their looks etc were of an equal par.

MK & AS - don't do yourselves down boys, you're definitely the same division as your other halves (OK they might be Arsenal & Liverpool to your Hull & Stoke but you're in the nevertheless ;))

Thing is people are forgetting you very often get unattractive men hooking up with birds of a 7/10 or above ratings. One of my major bugbears, I think it was an old Rob Newman (or David Baddiel) routine where in a cinema queue he felt he should go down the line and reallocate couples so their looks etc were of an equal par.

MK & AS - don't do yourselves down boys, you're definitely the same division as your other halves (OK they might be Arsenal & Liverpool to your Hull & Stoke but you're in the nevertheless ;))

Cheeky fecker!

Back