• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lewes vs Grays

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Anyone know why Lewes's form has been so shoddy recently? Very tempted to get the gambling bandwagon rolling again.

Anyone else fancy Grays for this one.

Saw Lewes at Hornchurch a couple of months back and they weren't too clever at all.

Grays, despite not having anything to play for should still walk it.

Oh well, that'll teach me to predict. Lewes won 3-2 with a goal 5 minutes from time. Bellend scored their 2nd to make it 2-2.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ April 26 2005,21:52)]Oh well, that'll teach me to predict. Lewes won 3-2 with a goal 5 minutes from time. Bellend scored their 2nd to make it 2-2.
Without the expert SZ seal of approval, I stayed well away and am now grateful for the burning note in my pocket.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ April 30 2005,21:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ April 26 2005,21:52)]Bellend scored their 2nd to make it 2-2.
You for real?
He means Barrington Bellend.
laugh.gif

Fair shout. Couldn't agree more with that.

Haven't Lewes got into the play off places but arn't allowed to go anyfurther because their ground is not up to conference standards? Due to this Thurrock get a bye to the play off final.

They did play and lost, as did Thurrock.
The playoff final was Cambridge City - Eastbourne

Which Eastbourne won, and now face Altrincham, the winner gets a place in the Conference.

Nope fraid not, Eastbourne are a massive surprise, they sneeked into the playoffs, and i believe the previous season finished 9th in the Southern Premier.
The local media round this way tipped them to be relegated at the start of the season, now they could be playing in the Premier Non League competition next season.

Back