• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leyton Orient

Dunno where you get that idea from. Gates have remained above 4,000 this season and we’re back on a sound financial footing again. Might even finish in the top half next season.

Into a part time league? Ok, we'll it's academic now obviously. Get yourself back into the real league.

Into a part time league? Ok, we'll it's academic now obviously. Get yourself back into the real league.

Nothing stopping us staying full time should we go down again. That would take something spectacular next season as the relegated teams tend to be either minnows (Guiseley) or basket cases (Torquay, Chester) and we’re back on our feet. Not a doubt in my mind that we would have gone down again had Bullshtti stayed, mind.

But in the interest of fairness, (seem as you mentioned it)

What was the attendance of your last home game against Barrow? was it less than 4,000? I beleive so......or perhaps the one against Torquay about a month ago??... 2,900 i've read..

Our average attendance is 4,362. Thanks for your genuine concern, though.

Ha, looks like we probably will.

Ask me again after tomorrow night’s crunch clash with Fylde. We’ve got to play Saturday-Tuesday for the rest of the season, so I think fatigue will stop us from triumphing in the playoffs. Top or nowt.

Yeah, good luck Jonny. With one last big effort from us hopefully the derby will have to wait until you reach FL1.

Live Coverage on BT Sport today (Coverage starts 12.15pm)

Leyton Orient v Braintree Town (Kick-off 12.30pm). Coverage of the match from The Breyer Group Stadium

Just in case you want to watch their final match of the season in the National League and see Leyton Orient promoted as Champions back to the Football League League Two, or see Braintree Town relegated.

Ended Leyton Orient 0 Braintree 0

So Leyton Orient promoted as National League Champions and will be back in the EFL League Two next season.

Well done Justin Edinburgh :Clap:

Braintree Town Relegated.

Back