• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Liam Ridgewell

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
Anyone seen or heard of anything concerning the former Portland Timbers legend?

Has been AWOL since August with “injury” (lols).

Has the contract been terminated yet, or not?

Anyone seen or heard of anything concerning the former Portland Timbers legend?

Has been AWOL since August with “injury” (lols).

Has the contract been terminated yet, or not?
I b****y hope so. This chap perfectly sums up what’s gone wrong at this club.

I b****y hope so. This chap perfectly sums up what’s gone wrong at this club.

Whilst I share your sentiments and frustrations, as I posted on another thread , he’s done nothing wrong.
He was offered a contract , he signed a contract ......

I'd love to earn 60k+ for 45 mins of football.

Total disgrace

Last edited:
Blame Ron. Absolutely woeful business! 'Due diligence' up your ****! This man is destroying our club.

Blame Ron. Absolutely woeful business! 'Due diligence' up your ****! This man is destroying our club.

Poor recruitment, this summer and last. Ridgewell is one of many. Blame Ron if you believe he finds these players and forces them on unsuspecting managers. Don’t blame Ron is you believe the manager says he likes the look of Ralph, Shaughnessy, Milligan, Ridgewell, etc, and the chairman backs his judgement.

Poor recruitment, this summer and last. Ridgewell is one of many. Blame Ron if you believe he finds these players and forces them on unsuspecting managers. Don’t blame Ron is you believe the manager says he likes the look of Ralph, Shaughnessy, Milligan, Ridgewell, etc, and the chairman backs his judgement.

The whole Bond appointment just goes to add to the woeful decision making list. I mean even wanted to give Henrik Larson the job because he was sold to Ron. The guys utter clueless.

Ron has a history of getting sold dummies, I still cannot believe Ron looked at Michael Ricketts and thought this guy is a professional footballer? Tilson told me he was over ruled by many signings during his time. Paul Sturrock had a eye for a player, and did wonders for us building from scratch. Lets hope Sol can do the same?

Still say a lot of it is down to having no CEO to do the due diligence and then sell it to Ron. A

Or maybe Ron gets his due diligence from here!

Meow_72dpi.jpg

Give the guy a chance he's only played 45 mins for us!

I think he'll be a key player for us for the second half of the season.

Give the guy a chance he's only played 45 mins for us!

I think he'll be a key player for us for the second half of the season.

The only key part he’ll play for us, is buggering off into obscurity somewhere else, thus freeing up that hefty wage he’s been claiming

:Highfive:

Is Ridgewell actually injured, by the looks of his instagram he's out playing golf in Surrey?!

Hurts me seeing the club in this sort of a mess

Back