• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Life changing decision - advice needed

Ron Manager

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision:

I've suspected for some time now that my missus has been cheating on me. The usual signs. (Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up, etc…).

She started going out with the girls from work a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the driveway and I can hear a car driving off like she got out of the car round the corner. Why?

The other day I picked her mobile just to see what time it was, she went ballistic and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her?

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my other half. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to truly find out.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see what car brings her home.

It was while I sat crouched behind my car that I noticed a scratch in the bumper next to my rear wheel!

So, should I buy a new bumper from the dealer and get it sprayed or should I get chips-away in to try and repair it?

Cheers.

Don't you just hate it when that happens.

I'd get it sprayed mate be cheaper.

Top post!
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

New colour coded bumpers are expensive. Just use chips-away!

Back