• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sandbach Shrimper

Life President⭐
Anyone been watching this on BBC 1?

I've watched all 3 so far, I think it's brilliant. It's exciting and it also highlights the different attitudes to policing between the 1970's and the 21st century. I think it's brilliant and also funny at times. I don't usually watch all these new dramas but I decided to give this a go and I love it.
cool.gif

yup, I usually steer well clear of TV 'Dramas' but as this one was billed as a cross between The Sweeney and Back To The Future I thought I'd give it a go, plus I like John Simm ( as an actor before anyone starts ). Very enjoyable, with some wry humour thrown in.

Excellent - but then it is made by the same people who make Hustle and Spooks, and they are fantastic.

Good original idea - interesting to see how they try and get another series out of it...

Unfortunately i've missed the lot so far! Is there any point in me starting to watch from next week??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Jan. 24 2006,18:44)]yup, I usually steer well clear of TV 'Dramas' but as this one was billed as a cross between The Sweeney and Back To The Future I thought I'd give it a go, plus I like John Simm ( as an actor before anyone starts ). Very enjoyable, with some wry humour thrown in.
I used to like him before I saw Human Traffic.

Utter pony.

I like 'The Lakes' though.

is the one that was transported back to the 1970's? sod policing invest man! invest! by the time the 1990's come you could be a billionaire! few shres in microsoft should sort you out. 1975 there is property crah so watch out for that. man utd to win treble and shaes in goggle should sort you out comin into the 21st century. god i would get minted!

but thats just me!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Jan. 24 2006,20:40)]Excellent - but then it is made by the same people who make Hustle and Spooks, and they are fantastic.

Good original idea - interesting to see how they try and get another series out of it...
Plus all that great 70's music - Bowie, Free, Sweet etc.

Last night's was excellent. Can't wait for the 2nd series. Nothing better than some good old 70's football rioting.
wink.gif
Quality quote too:

Picks up the scarf on the dead man.
Tyler: "United"
DCI Gene Hunt: "Well, at least they had a decent motive."

Will they do a second series?, next weeks one seems to suggest they might be turning him off at the hospital.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Feb. 07 2006,17:31)]Will they do a second series?, next weeks one seems to suggest they might be turning him off at the hospital.
Let's hope so Kenny - but I would also like to see another series of both Hustle and Spooks...

Back