• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lincoln

i would like to think a bit further back than that for a nostalgic moment - maybe benjamins winner at bury? ?

Who cares about how many go.wont have to wait as long for a hot dog and beer and the drive out of cardiff wont be as long
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
All them sitting at home will be gutted watching it at home if we win.lets all sing our hearts out for the lads and make it feel like there is 20'000 of us there

good point - i might actually get a slice of pizza this year seeing as they sold out before halftime!! ended up witha blt baguette with a strand of lettuce, one slice of tomato and a quarter rash of bacon!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 27 2005,08:35)]Most of our 'Hardcore supporters' are aged between 16 and 19, buy all of their clothes from JD sports and drink cheap lager in Yates, O'Neils and the Last post.

They will look back with teary eyed nostalgia to the days when they used to sing the Maky Marky Rawle song in the old F block.

Some of the old hands might smile sagely and tell stories of how goal machine Ben Abbey single handedly destroyed Leyton Orient at Brisbane Road all of those years ago.....  

Such cherished memories!
Hang on a minute - Leeboy is 30 !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 27 2005,11:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 27 2005,11:22)]and you're 38 and still sit in F Block!  Nothing sadder than an old git trying to keep up with the young uns
ORM's never 38!

wow.gif
I know - even I find it amazing that I can still turn in 90 minutes of quality football !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 27 2005,11:29)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 27 2005,11:22)]and you're 38 and still sit in F Block!  Nothing sadder than an old git trying to keep up with the young uns
ORM's never 38!

wow.gif
I know - even I find it amazing that I can still turn in 9 minutes of quality football !
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 27 2005,11:29)]
[b said:
[b said:
ORM's never 38!

wow.gif
I know - even I find it amazing that I can still turn in 90 minutes of quality football !
it's not that amazing watching from your armchair

I think we should all get together and group up behind the goal in our end to create a better atmosphere, seems pointless less than 10,000 of us scattered all over the place, we could turn it into our very own KOP stand...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ May 27 2005,13:26)]I think we should all get together and group up behind the goal in our end to create a better atmosphere, seems pointless less than 10,000 of us scattered all over the place, we could turn it into our very own KOP stand...
I'd agree with that. So long as there's empty seats behind the goal, would the stewards allow it??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ May 27 2005,13:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ May 27 2005,13:26)]I think we should all get together and group up behind the goal in our end to create a better atmosphere, seems pointless less than 10,000 of us scattered all over the place, we could turn it into our very own KOP stand...
I'd agree with that. So long as there's empty seats behind the goal, would the stewards allow it??
Dont see why not.

We have 30,000+ seats in our section, we need to do something like this or it will be awful for us and the players..

down.gif

Col U hold the record for the worst attendance in a play off final v Torquay- 19,000.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 27 2005,14:05)]Col U hold the record for the worst attendance in a play off final v Torquay- 19,000.
And Orient hold the record for worst support at a play-off final. They had 6,000 at the 2002 Cardiff final v Blackpool. At least we should take more than 6,000.

if people don't want to go they don't want to go. if it is because they don't love the club as much as you or because they can't afford it or have commitments fine. don't make a big deal.

basically, a lot of people will have commitments, we won't have as many as ldv because it is not a cup final... we don't get some prestigious award so all those taggers won't come this time haven't spent their money previously.

get over it.

Back