• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 03 2004,13:33)]against blackpool in the LDV final where if we didnt have him we would have got mullered.
Fair point. So why doesn't he play like that in the League?

rock.gif

Just wondering, that's all. FWIW, I think we should sign Flav. I don't want a repeat of last summer's farce.

But I also think that we should have two excellent keepers at the club, and that they should bloomin' well fight for their place. That's what we had when Sammy & Roycey were here - why can't we have that again?

rock.gif

Matt

andy pettinger, craig holloway and glyn thompson could be some good alternatives to the much notieable names that could go to some bigger clubs

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]andy pettinger, craig holloway and glyn thompson could be some good alternatives to the much notieable names that could go to some bigger clubs

Yes Holloway would be good, as he would be a good backup and would challenge Flavs for the number 1 shirt. He was quite highly rated at arsenal i believe too.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 03 2004,13:58)]Flavs is rubbish, we'd have been in the play-offs with a good goalkeeper last season.
Bit harsh. We still got to the LDV Final with him tho, didnt we? Didnt moan then, did u?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 03 2004,13:33)]i think that daryl flahavan is a quality keeper and 'people' need to get behind him.
I personally think he helped keep us up this year, we would have been in big trouble with emberson and robinson and all these other names that keep gettin thrown up.  He produced some quality performances, one of the best was against blackpool in the LDV final where if we didnt have him we would have got mullered.
He is loyal to southend and respects the club. So give him some back.
DARYL 4 ENGLAND

Best shotstopper england has to offer
Loyal! He cannot spell loyal let alone know what it is!

He buggered us about before and is doing it again so we cannot wait until he decides if he really wishes to be here.

The ball is fairly and squarely in his 6 yard box but as usual he will not come off his line to retrieve it!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ June 03 2004,14:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 03 2004,13:58)]Flavs is rubbish, we'd have been in the play-offs with a good goalkeeper last season.
Bit harsh. We still got to the LDV Final with him tho, didnt we? Didnt moan then, did u?
He tried his hardest not to get us there with their goal at the Hall.

Kev

rock.gif

wink.gif

Back