• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Loan Deadline

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
So, will T&B add any gems to our depleted squad today, or will it pass quietly as usual?...

Personally I think it will be the latter unfortunately.

sad.gif

I'm hoping one of the Sheff Utd guys will fancy a few months by the sea with a different SUFC.

Shipperley is talking to Hull & Wright to an unamed Championship club (PLEASE BE US), while there's no news as yet on Lucketti & Unsworth. Maybe it's just me but the way I read this story on SSN it hinted that Shipperley wasn't only talking to one club.

i dunno, i get the feeling something could be done...maybe even with a permanent deal sorted for jan.. fingers crossed!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 23 2006,10:35)]So, will T&B add any gems to our depleted squad today, or will it pass quietly as usual?...

sad.gif
Seconded, sadly.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 23 2006,10:35)]So, will T&B add any gems to our depleted squad today, or will it pass quietly as usual?...
No chance - and the usual "we tried lots of people but no joy" story will be trotted out again.....and re-printed at the end of Jan too

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 23 2006,10:40)]
[b said:

sad.gif
Seconded, sadly.

sad.gif
come on boys where the optimism!!? lets be 'aving ya!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Nov. 23 2006,10:44)]
[b said:
No chance - and the usual  "we tried lots of people but no joy" story will be trotted out again.....and re-printed at the end of Jan too
Remember the last deadline when Badbuy signed 3 minutes before everything had to be finally processed.

Keep the faith with T&B - I hope..........

Also remember when we didnt have enough fax paper to finalise the move for Kevin Mcleod...

Missed out there I feel.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 23 2006,10:51)]Also remember when we didnt have enough fax paper to finalise the move for Kevin Mcleod...

Missed out there I feel.

sad.gif
Hope we're not all saying that Saturday evening
down.gif

Dont think we really need defenders with 4 fit centre backs and Hunt only out for a few weeks. Last two games we've had a fair few chances and only put one away so another striker would be nice.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Norwichsufc @ Nov. 23 2006,11:05)]BBC saying that Alan Wright has gone to Cardiff  
sad.gif
Ar5e!

Not that I'm bothered but Leeds have offloaded Sullivan to Donny & Butler to MK Dons. Were we even in for them I ask myself? I'd like to know who the 10-12 players that Brushy mentioned in the Echo the other day are.

I'm sure there will be a Lee Bradbury, Matt Harrold-esque desperation signing minutes before the deadline.

Matt Harrold wasnt desperation, we were trying to sign him for months.

Now if you had said Billy Paynter...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maldon Blues @ Nov. 23 2006,11:16)]I'm sure there will be a Lee Bradbury-esque desperation signing minutes before the deadline.
If we get a desperation signing that does half as well for us as Bradders has since January, I'll be delighted

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 23 2006,10:51)]Also remember when we didnt have enough fax paper to finalise the move for Kevin Mcleod...

Missed out there I feel.

sad.gif
I thought the fault was with the fax machine at the FA

You don't need fax paper to send a fax.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Nov. 23 2006,11:27)]
[b said:

Missed out there I feel.

sad.gif
I thought the fault was with the fax machine at the FA

You don't need fax paper to send a fax.
It surprises me we didnt go back in for him at the start of the season, especially as he was on a free and is doing well for the scum..

Back