• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lockdown films to watch

blueblueblue

Striker
Seeing as we're in Lockdown, I'm sure a lot of us are watching so many films on Netflix, Amazon Prime eg. I'm now running out of things to watch (especially on Netflix), as for Amazon Prime, you get so many B and C movies, it's hard to find a good film.

I thought it would be fun for everyone to give suggestions.

Mods, I'm not sure I've put this post in the right place, so feel free to move it where it should be.

Have you seen the “what am I watching on tv “ and “ what films have you watched” thread in “homer’s bar” section of the site

Truth Seekers (Series from Pegg and Frost)
The Queen's Gambit
The Man in the high castle
Travelers
Stranger Things
The Umbrella Academy

Better Call Saul
Unorthodox
Unbelievable
The Serpent
Last Chance U
Industry

not really watched too many films

For those that need to exercise their brain a bit during lockdown. Making a murderer.

If you like a bit of true crime/did they really do it. Then there is none better.

I've enjoyed Ms Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries TV series. Very flimsy stuff but likeable characters within a 1960s Australia. The earlier series MISS Fisher's Murder Mysteries set in the 1920s was equally enjoyable. The film was poor though.

For those that need to exercise their brain a bit during lockdown. Making a murderer.

If you like a bit of true crime/did they really do it. Then there is none better.

I think there was a dedicated thread to MaM on here quite a while ago.

What’s your take mate? To me, if they did do it, they certainly didn’t do it the way the old bill said they did.

I think there was a dedicated thread to MaM on here quite a while ago.

What’s your take mate? To me, if they did do it, they certainly didn’t do it the way the old bill said they did.

I think you maybe right, I can recall a thread on it as well.

For my 2 pence, I always thought Teresa Halbach's boyfriend was the one that went under the radar a bit. I always remember the episode where they start to look for Teresa. She had only been missing 12/16 hours or something and they interviewed him before this mini search, what he said still rings massive alarm bells to me, he went "I just hope we can find her alive". What an extraordinary odd thing to say when she has only been missing half a day..

Will have to refresh my memory on this one because I could be wrong but didn't he lie about her car being broken or something? Can't remember that one fully but something about it ain't right.

I haven't watched series 2 yet, as I believe it mainly focuses on Brendan Dassey doesn't it?

Back