• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lost Greyhound

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Anybody living in the Rayleigh/Eastwood/North Leigh come across a terrified light brown Greyhound running about please let me know...it escaped from the Vets on the Brook Estate just before it was due to have his bollocks cut off this morning and is on the loose somewhere in that area. It belongs to a friend of mine who is distraught.

Thanks.

*Bump*

It has moved on and was spotted last night in the Daws Heath/St Michael's lane area so anybody who see's him it in that area or Hadleigh/Belfairs please let me know..It now has a cut on it's face...from crossing the Arterial road no doubt.

John. My Daughter said police were following what she thought was a cream coloured Greyhound in the Sutton/Shopland area yesterday. Then she heard later (she gies horseriding all day in Barling) it was also spotted later in Bournes Green with te police still tailing it (unintended pun). Might be worth a follow up.

John. My Daughter said police were following what she thought was a cream coloured Greyhound in the Sutton/Shopland area yesterday. Then she heard later (she gies horseriding all day in Barling) it was also spotted later in Bournes Green with te police still tailing it (unintended pun). Might be worth a follow up.

Thanks Tony, it was the same dog and the police and the owner captured it yesterday in Southchurch.

Essex police have had two police dogs stolen.

They have a couple of leads but no collars as yet.

Originally Posted by Cricko
Thanks Tony, it was the same dog and the police and the owner captured it yesterday in Southchurch

Good news then

Not good news for the dog once it gets taken back to the vets!

Oh right I have not seen it since , I will let you know later today after my investigation....:sherlock:

Essex police have had two police dogs stolen.

They have a couple of leads but no collars as yet.

This guy sees a sign in front of a house "Talking Dog for Sale." He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the back yard. The guy goes into the back yard and sees a Greyhound sitting there."Do you talk?" he asks."Yep," the Greyhound replies."So, what's your story? "The Greyhound looks up and says "Well, I discovered this gift pretty young, and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, cause no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. They found me the most beautiful bitch Greyhound, we had a load of puppies, and now I'm just retired." The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog. The owner says "50 Dollars." The guy says he'll buy him, but asks the owner, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?" The owner replies, "Because he's such a liar, he never did any of those things."

Back