• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Luke Guttridge

Guttridge is most definitely different class, but then I've been saying that since I first saw him in a blue shirt last season. I'd say he's among our 4 or 5 best players.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 29 2005,22:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Aug. 29 2005,15:55)]in the SZ Match report, which will be up later today
Just over 100 minutes to go - plenty of time

tounge.gif
OF course it is and it has been up for a least 30 mins
tounge.gif

Also thought that Gutts was great today, great vision, got involved in the middle of the park and also got forward well. Should of capped of a fine performance with a goal but it wasn't to be.

Maher had a good game too as i made a point of watching him, he very rarely gives the ball away and is very compossed on the ball , he does go sideways alot but at least he's not giving it away, he also covered every blade of grass and mixed it up when needed.

Still undecided on Cole, i thought he took his goal brilliantly but apart from that i thought he was anonamous, still hoping he will come good .

I know we won yesterday and it was a great game, but i also agree that our back four looked very dodgy, every time Col u went forward and had a corner i thought they troubled us, we need to work on this as it's looking like this is our one downfall in the team.

Flavs yet again looked very sound, people questioned his ability to come for crosses but he has obviously taken this on board and his handling from crosses was spot on.

Wayne and the goat looked good together and the goats first goal was a blinder ( although not sure what to say about the second
rock.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Aug. 29 2005,23:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 29 2005,22:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Aug. 29 2005,15:55)]in the SZ Match report, which will be up later today
Just over 100 minutes to go - plenty of time

tounge.gif
OF course it is and it has been up for a least 30 mins
tounge.gif
cool.gif

Never had any doubt - In fact I was so convinced I even logged off long before the deadline.
blues.gif

Back