• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We have four defenders doubtful for Saturday. I'd still rather stick Grant there and leave Prosser where he is, thankyou very much.

frazer.jpg

:winking:

He was at Tuesday night's game in his club suit. The players, especially Grant, seemed pretty happy to see him.

He's done alright at Rushden by all accounts.

I'm in a mess after hearing news of his recall A terrible, sticky mess brought on through achieving a semi at my desk and spraying my love juice all over my lap.

Didn't he score an own for them recently, I know thats no indicator of how well he's done but just making sure I've got my facts right. Seems he was a regular for them anyway.

Sensible decision considering the injuries we have. No matter how talented he is though, he's already doomed at this club because of how stubborn certain people are.

Sensible decision considering the injuries we have. No matter how talented he is though, he's already doomed at this club because of how stubborn certain people are.
Agreed a very sensible decision.
Your word stubborn isnt quite right, just less informed.
My mates have always jested about our supporters and until recently i used to laugh it off,but the more i read, the more i can see their point, its a wonder anyone would want to join our club.

My mate is a R&D seaso, says Prosser has been immense, reminded him of a young Franco Baresi, with a dash of Phil Whelan at his majestic best.

And his limited ability has no bearing whatsoever on his future at the club?!?

Ability is in the eye of the beholder.

His performance against Vale was shocking, but the performances in the games prior to that, against Bristol City in particular, earned him rave reviews on this board. People were quick to forget the promising elements of his game and focused on the errors because of our intermittent form at the time. He's a young defender whose confidence was shot to pieces, but there's something worth working with in that he's totally committed and reasonably strong in the air for his frame. If Sturrock/Coughlan could have the same impact that they've had on Mohsni, then we could put together a half decent defender for this level.

Put it this way, I'd rather have him in our defensive ranks than Herd.

Ability is in the eye of the beholder.

His performance against Vale was shocking, but the performances in the games prior to that, against Bristol City in particular, earned him rave reviews on this board. People were quick to forget the promising elements of his game and focused on the errors because of our intermittent form at the time. He's a young defender whose confidence was shot to pieces, but there's something worth working with in that he's totally committed and reasonably strong in the air for his frame. If Sturrock/Coughlan could have the same impact that they've had on Mohsni, then we could put together a half decent defender for this level.

Put it this way, I'd rather have him in our defensive ranks than Herd.

I think we definitely agree on that ESB!

to be honest I don't think he's that bad a player. Yeah I remember him having 2 shockers. my IMO gilbert, sturruck, herd, evans etc etc have also had a few. He's not a bad young defender. yes he does use the hoof ball a lot but he will do whilst we need him to cover.

Back