• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fred

First XI⭐
As I'm sitting at home waiting for someone to replace my car windscreen, I've had a few minutes to find out ticket availability for Saturday taken from our online ticket web page.

East Stand: Total 23
23 singles (19 in black section).

South Stand Upper: Total 92
Block F - 44
Block G - 3 singles
Block HB - 1
Block HY - 0
Block I - 6
Block J - 38.

South Stand Lower: Total 1064
Availability all blocks

West Stand: Total 675
Family Q - 81
Family R - 21 mostly singles
Block S - 291
Block T - 140
Block U - 124
Block V - 18 singles
Blocks W and X not yet on sale

So by my calculations there are about 1854 tickets still left and more if needed.

Let's make it a rocking Roots Hall and fill every single one of those seats.

I would think we will have over 9k there, would be brilliant to get over 10k. only thing that worries me is this sometimes goes against the atmosphere and also most teams get nervous in front of a big crowd.

Yep, thinking of that massive game against Yeovil the other year.

We had over 9k against York last season and won.

Although if we have the same result again, thanks to a last minute goal from a left-footed CB, I think the roof will come off!

With Luton almost certainly selling out their end we need to sell as many as possible to drown out their noise! Such a big game now, this is our first of two cup finals!

We had over 9k against York last season and won.

Although if we have the same result again, thanks to a last minute goal from a left-footed CB, I think the roof will come off!

It's already written Barrett will score our promotion clinching goal whether at RH, Morcombe or Wemberleeee!

Down to about 1100 tickets left, with 2000 to Luton (they have only 300 left to sell) I think we will get to most of the available home tickets gone (maybe 200 left in South Lower) and those in the corner not available- maybe another 800- so 1000 short of the notional capacity which I think the debates notwithstanding previously is circa 11300
So I think we will see 10100-10200. I think we are already at about 9000.

Down to about 1100 tickets left, with 2000 to Luton (they have only 300 left to sell) I think we will get to most of the available home tickets gone (maybe 200 left in South Lower) and those in the corner not available- maybe another 800- so 1000 short of the notional capacity which I think the debates notwithstanding previously is circa 11300
So I think we will see 10100-10200. I think we are already at about 9000.
They surely will sell the 300 W block tickets could cause problems with all the TBV bods wanting to stand there.

As I'm sitting at home waiting for someone to replace my car windscreen, I've had a few minutes to find out ticket availability for Saturday taken from our online ticket web page.

East Stand: Total 23

South Stand Upper: Total 92
Block F - 44
Block G - 3 singles
Block HB - 1
Block HY - 0
Block I - 6
Block J - 38.

South Stand Lower: Total 1064
Availability all blocks

West Stand: Total 675
Family Q - 81
Family R - 21 mostly singles
Block S - 291
Block T - 140
Block U - 124
Block V - 18 singles

So by my calculations there are about 1854 tickets still left and more if needed.

RE W and X

Rightly or wrongly I thought that X will be for segregation . We don't 'normally' sell tickets for W. The last time we did this was for the Hull match. I would be VERY surprised if we last minute opened up W for sale . It would (quite rightly) annoy a couple of hundred supporters and would have a negative impact on the noise we generate IMO.

RE W and X

Rightly or wrongly I thought that X will be for segregation . We don't 'normally' sell tickets for W. The last time we did this was for the Hull match. I would be VERY surprised if we last minute opened up W for sale . It would (quite rightly) annoy a couple of hundred supporters and would have a negative impact on the noise we generate IMO.
It's 300 extra tickets if they sell W block, at this rate it's going to be needed.

East stand sold out all but 5 seats in black, lots left in south lower and a fair few in west stand still:smile:

Update on those figures:

East Stand: Total 23 Now 5

South Stand Upper: Total 92 Now 70
Block F - 44 Now 35
Block G - 3 singles Now 2
Block HB - 1 SOLD OUT
Block HY - 0 SOLD OUT
Block I - 6 Now 2
Block J - 38. Now 31

South Stand Lower: Total 1064 Now 696
Availability all blocks

West Stand: Total 675 Now 432
Family Q - 81 Now 8
Family R - 21 mostly singles Now 14
Block S - 291 Now 245
Block T - 140 Now 85
Block U - 124 Now 80
Block V - 18 singles SOLD OUT

Updated total = 1,203 tickets left (651 sold since thread opened)

Back