• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gonna be very close to a sell out.still 3 days sales to go.at least 10, 000 I would guess.:happy::happy::loyalsupporter:

I ordered my tickets yesterday, i assume i will receive them by post still?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you should get them in the post. The rule is if purchasing tickets less than 3 days before the match day, they will not post the tickets and these will need to be collected from the Main Ticket Office anytime up until 3 hours before kick off. After this time all tickets will be moved down to the North East Corner for collections to avoid large queues.

Even we still 0-0 or get behind in first half, it's vital we keep getting behind the boys and see what happen in the end.

Really do not hope W Tickets are sold. W is the heart and soul would be an idiotic idea to spread the singers around. The atmosphere would certainly deminish just when we need it most!

Jnr

According to the Online Ticketing right now

East Stand: SOLD OUT

South Stand Upper: Total 46 left (virtually all above the corner flags)

South Stand Lower: Total 591 left

West Stand Non Family: Total 284 left (196 in S Block, V Sold Out)

West Stand Family Enclosure: Total 22 left

LATEST AVAILABILITY AS PER ONLINE WEBSITE

East Stand: SOLD OUT

South Stand Upper: Total available now 46
Block F - Now 21
Block G - SOLD OUT
Block HB - SOLD OUT
Block HY - SOLD OUT
Block I - Now 1
Block J - Now 24

South Stand Lower: Now 591 available
Availability all blocks

West Stand: Total available now 309
Family Q - Now 8
Family R - Now 14
Block S - Now 199
Block T - Now 50
Block U - Now 38
Block V - SOLD OUT
Blocks W and X not yet on sale

Updated total = 946tickets left

Does anybody know if the w block is likely to be sold?

Hope not as it will be a smack in the face for blue voice who have been amazing and supportive all season.

If all tickets are sold how many does that make in total. Its games like this which hilight the need for a bigger better stadium.

Does anybody know if the w block is likely to be sold?

Hope not as it will be a smack in the face for blue voice who have been amazing and supportive all season.
If all tickets are sold how many does that make in total. Its games like this which hilight the need for a bigger better stadium.

If we had given Luton only 2,000 tickets we would have been able to open up the whole of Block X for home fans like we did against Hull. I suppose there is the chance that half of Block X could be sold leaving the other half for segregation.

As for W Block if they don't sell them and the rest of the ground is a sell out then that's 300 seats worth of revenue thrown away. The ideal thing that could have been done was to announce early that tickets would be sold for W block and people could have transferred tickets over to that area.

I bought U Block tickets row B seat numbers 118,119,120. What are the seats like? i know that there is a ladder where the camera is so will i be blocked or will it be ok?

Thanks.

can anyone tell me what how sun bleached ny seats are and if they have any seagull poo on them please

Ron advised at the agm that anyone requesting seagull poo on their seat will now be obliged to pay a supplement.
This is top quality poo, supplied by Ron's personal contact in the Cayman Islands.

You'll be a bit to one side of the ladder, between the centre circle and the edge of the penalty area. So you might not be able to see things down the touchline, but should be fine for the South goal

Just noticed this posted by the club.

Please note Luton Town are close to selling out their allocation for the match, and under police advice, once this occurs we will only sell to people on our ticketing database to try to avoid Luton fans purchasing in the home areas of Roots Hall.

So for those occasional frequenters of Roots a Hall and who may not be on the clubs ticketing database I would recommend purchase of tickets ASAP

Back