• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Macca & Moussa

Yes, was just about to create a thread myself, surprised no-one else had! Plus, of course, Paul Benson, who is practically one of our own by virtue of his dad, for Swindon. Macca is skipper too, so obviously doing something right in Di Canio's books. Fairly even match so far but can't help think Swindon's superiority will show in the 2nd half.

Not too sad to see Swindon lose. Thought they behaved disgracefully when they played us at Roots Hall.

Well, Swindon looked pretty ordinary to be honest. Fair play to Chesterfield who kept at it, think some of the Swindon players were thinking more of the league, Ritchie was poor, and I didn't think much of Connell.

Moussa playing for chesterfield...how the mighty have fallen

not sure why young Franck generates hostility from some of SUFCs more sour faced fans - always gave his all and made loads of appearances -

i think he is rated at Leicester who do manage to put money into his bank account - you have to remember tyat at SUFC he was playing for free ....

anyway he got a medal and whacked Macca a couple of times -

Will Swindon go on a slump now after we did losing the final of the same competition.

I said before the game yesterday that either way, that game would define their season. Win and they'll go on to win the league. Lose and they'll hit a bad patch.

I guess only time will tell to see how that one pans out.

Back