• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Macclesfield Game

southend_utd_fan

Members⭐
As everyone is talking bout the Ldv game. Some people might of might not know that we have a game tomorrow!
I think we should keep the same line up as on Friday.

Come on Southend, lets get some goals and oh yeah and a win.

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Aug. 29 2004,23:30)]dont even know saturdays team can some one enlight me please was busy wth rugby in weston supermare!
SZ will be starting a collection to help this egg-chaser find his missing punctuation marks. Please give generously as it's a complete nightmare having to spend ten minutes deciphering what he has written ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Aug. 29 2004,22:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Aug. 29 2004,23:30)]dont even know saturdays team can some one enlight me please was busy wth rugby in weston supermare!
SZ will be starting a collection to help this egg-chaser find his missing punctuation marks. Please give generously as it's a complete nightmare having to spend ten minutes deciphering what he has written ...

WS
Yes and teach him to stop using text talk!

the law of averages (cant keep losing, surely ?) tells me it will be a 1-0 win for the shrimpers against Macclesfield, with a Bentley 'doff' doing the honours..

keep the faith.

What time is kick off tomorrow? I thought it was 3pm but someone I know has mentioned 1pm!? Can somebody please clarify this please.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Aug. 30 2004,00:30)]What time is kick off tomorrow? I thought it was 3pm but someone I know has mentioned 1pm!? Can somebody please clarify this please.
Evening kick-off 19:45!

Hope we get a good crowd for this one, because Macclesfield will only bring a couple of hundred and we want plenty of noise for our guys!

Not going to make any predictions, except to say I suspect there will be lots of passion [pass the KY Gel
biggrin.gif
], plenty of sweat and a fair result at the end of it...!
wink.gif

C'MON YOU BLUES!!!
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Aug. 30 2004,03:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Aug. 30 2004,00:30)]What time is kick off tomorrow? I thought it was 3pm but someone I know has mentioned 1pm!? Can somebody please clarify this please.
Evening kick-off 19:45!
Er... no it's not! Ir's a 3pm ko according to the club website and BBC Sport. If you come at 19:45 you'll miss our first win of the season!

As I've been away for the last 2 weeks & missed the last 4 games, could someone give me the usual brief rundown of events.

The obvious worry is the dearth of goals.  What has happened to my great hopes for Dudfield?  I was sure that he was to be the class act to cement our challenge in the top half of the table, but he appears to be struggling to make any impact.

See the usual suspects at the game.

Hoolis Hoolios
still as pale as usual!

More sparkling wit from our friends in the north of the County. Away and listen to your duelling banjos LP - inbred carrot cruncher!

Or have a look at old Artful's special section for you special people who went to special schools!

Artful Shrimper's Col U Section

I'm now 90% sure the game was at three o'clock.

Unless someone played a cunning trick... . . .

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Aug. 30 2004,21:34)]I'm now 90% sure the game was at three o'clock.

Unless someone played a cunning trick... .  .   .
Only 90%?
tounge.gif

I don't normally quote "mis-information!"
sad.gif

Back