• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maddie McCann at a Southend game??

This little girl was sitting about 3 rows in front of us and she and DTS were exchanging blown kisses!

haha. thats my mates little girl ellie. can't wait to tell him theres a thread about this. lol

so i can confirm it isn't maddie.

Yeh she was the seat in front of me. im the one in the red away shirt from a couple of years ago!

I actually thought this too, but didn't want to run the risk of posting it in case it meant Clarence Mitchell threatened legal action against SUFC and the Zone.

You better get back to them, sharpish. Otherwise Barnard, Walker and Gower will all become arguidos. And we won't have the services of Clarence Mitchell to get them outta the $hite.

We'll have to unveil our new signings then... Hector Barnardo, Jamo Walkeron and Marcos Gowerinho. Claim they're Portugese and i'm pretty sure they'd get off scott free.

Back