• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maher And Barrett, PFA Select team

KrustyTheKray

President
I know this has obviously been discussed in previous threads but i only found out about this early this morning while at work.

To have two players in the PFA select team speaks volumes!

Very pleased for both of them. I know i'm one of Maher's biggest critics but well done to the guy (it came as a surprise for him to be included). Just hope he plays a bit better in the last two games of the season, two very important games!

My only gripe is why no Freddy in the team?? Instead they have Trundle??? I thought Freddy would have been ahead of Trundle any day, and considering Freddy has only just stepped up from the the conference south this season. And what an impact he has made.

The last player we had in a PFA select team was Brett Angell wasn't it??

UP THE BLUES!

When will Barrett be crowned PFA player of the year for league2??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 25 2005,16:16)]When will Barrett be crowned PFA player of the year for league2??
Has he won it then??

Lets hope so, he really deserves it!!!

Barrett is a hero!!!

Back