• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maher will play vs. Walsall (Echo, 23/2/06)

Murkey_Mouse

FKA Sudbury_Shrimpers
The Football League will expected to announce that they will have the power to step in & sort out Campbell-Ryce future once for all - its more likely we have to pay up & JCR will end up playing for us.

On a bright spot, Mahar will play on Sat Vs Walsall & prepare to go through the pain barrier to gain 3 points for Southend.

Today Echo.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Feb. 23 2006,11:46)]On a bright spot, Mahar will play on Sat
Murkey, is it that difficult to spell the name of our captain...?!

suspect.gif

I thought you lived in New York, so how come you've got a copy of the Echo?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Feb. 23 2006,11:46)]The Football League will expected to announce that they will have the power to step in & sort out Campbell-Ryce future once for all - its more likely we have to pay up & JCR will end up playing for us.

On a bright spot, Mahar will play on Sat Vs Walsall & prepare to go through the pain barrier to gain 3 points for Southend.

Today Echo.
Was getting my hopes up there!

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Feb. 23 2006,11:46)]The Football League will expected to announce that they will have the power to step in & sort out Campbell-Ryce future once for all - its more likely we have to pay up & JCR will end up playing for us.
Murkey - is there any explanation in the article about the FL's reasoning / thinking on the JCR matter...?

rock.gif

It'd be interesting to know...

Matt

Since you should never change a winning team, surely Petts should start in the middle with Gutts and Maher warms the bench....?

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Feb. 23 2006,11:46)]On a bright spot, Mahar will play on Sat Vs Walsall & prepare to go through the pain barrier to gain 3 points for Southend.
I'd imagine that living with that face is something of a constant pain barrier for poor old Kev.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 23 2006,11:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Feb. 23 2006,11:46)]On a bright spot, Mahar will play on Sat
Murkey, is it that  difficult to spell the name of our captain...?!

suspect.gif
Goes with the spellings of:

Flahaven
Gutteridge
Pettifer

that we see on here from time to time.

Chances of a job at SSN for all the lexically-challenged. I mean, Southend's goalkeeper Darren Flar-Haven was mentioned on their bulletins fro the Brentford match.

Flahavan (or should it be Flahaven) constantly has his name mis-spelt, as well as mispronounced by a lot of PA announcers.

Good news that Maher will be fit, so long as Murkey's source is correct.

I think Murkey works for the Echo on the Graphics side, Matt, hence the early news.

I like that commitement from Maher. a true captain. but if the pain hinders his performance isn't it better to have a fully fit midfielder then a half fit maher?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Feb. 23 2006,11:46)]On a bright spot, Mahar will play on Sat Vs Walsall & prepare to go through the pain barrier to gain 3 points for Southend.
damn it..
mad.gif

obviously he's trying to make himself a bloody martyr

I rushed through the keyboard durning my job & I end up making small mistake, its should be Maher not Mahar
down.gif
- its easy to make an mistake if you got 5 second to finish the message before post it off.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Feb. 23 2006,13:46)]I rushed through the keyboard durning my job & I end up making small mistake, its should be Maher not Mahar
down.gif
- its easy to make an mistake if you got 5 second to finish the message before post it off.
before YOU post it off. Or before YOU post it

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Feb. 23 2006,13:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]before YOU post it off. Or before YOU post it

laugh.gif

See what I mean, its my habits of making keyboards error.
actually it could be written as before I post it off. Sure Matt will correct me!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Feb. 23 2006,14:02)]
[b said:
[b said:

laugh.gif

actually it could be written as before I post it off. Sure Matt will correct me!

biggrin.gif
Quiet you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Feb. 23 2006,14:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Feb. 23 2006,14:02)]
[b said:
[b said:

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
Quiet you.
laugh.gif

and there was you e-mailing me a minute ago saying your posts were of quality not quantity. Shocking!

Back