• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mahers Corners

Firestorm

Pedant
<a href="http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8NPpQkr5wKFKWurU8sv28eVClccFF8KW_5kADuW5tJkehZvWLGhuPDqKXEFnKadowsck2NLTSOeuz-bCkvkGV6s7Vu

ua7I-2/mahers%20corner.jpg" target="_blank">Mahers corner</a>

Forget it, the link doesn&#39;t work

How ever its on the Yahoo groups files section if anyone is really that bothered

For the benefit of those who can&#39;t access that, Mr. C - what does it say?

Incidentally, did you go up to Donnington last weekend... it was a tad showery, I saw...&#33;

oops.gif
tounge.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 29 2005,12:21)]For the benefit of those who can&#39;t access that, Mr. C - what does it say?

Incidentally, did you go up to Donnington last weekend... it was a tad showery, I saw...&#33;

oops.gif
tounge.gif

Matt
its a picture (a la ORM) that I took whilst in Cork

I tried to link to The Yahoo groups file site but it would work and I have nowhere else to upload the file to.

Didn&#39;t make Donny as I was on the way back from Ireland.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ July 29 2005,13:58)]its a picture (a la ORM)...
You mean &#39;a sorry attempt at humour&#39;?

Do we really need another ORM dragging the standards of this board down to greater depths?

ghostface.gif

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 29 2005,13:24)]I thought it was obvious what it would be.

Could not be serious, that guys corners are terrible&#33;
That would be why we scored so many goals from corners, taken by Kevin Maher.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ July 29 2005,13:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 29 2005,13:28)]That would be why we scored so many goals from corners, taken by Kevin Maher.
You&#39;ll go far young man &#33;

cool.gif
Unlike a Maher corner which fails to clear the first defender&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ July 29 2005,14:02)]The one I have got of a place called &quot;muddy mahers&quot; is equally sad &#33;&#33;
I&#39;ll take your word for it mate&#33;
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 29 2005,13:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 29 2005,13:24)]I thought it was obvious what it would be.

No the reason we scored so many from corners, is due to Adam Barrett.

Mahers coreners are ok, its his attempt at free kicks that drive me up the wall.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 29 2005,16:04)]Mahers coreners are ok, its his attempt at free kicks that drive me up the wall.
Whereas Maher drives them AT the wall&#33;&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BrettieAngell @ July 29 2005,13:37)]Most of Barrett&#39;s 10 goals came from Maher corners or free-kicks&#33;
But why let the truth get in the way of a bit of player bashing?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 29 2005,15:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 29 2005,13:28)]
[b said:

No the reason we scored so many from corners, is due to Adam Barrett.

Mahers coreners are ok, its his attempt at free kicks that drive me up the wall.
He wouldn&#39;t have been able to get on the end of them if the delieverly from Maher hadn&#39;t been spot on.

When he has a shot from a free kick it tends to be woeful, but when he plays the ball into the box from a free kick its good. I&#39;d think a very high percentage of Barrett&#39;s goals where from set piece delieveries are from Maher. In fact, all our goals from set pieces where taken by Kevin Maher.

Back