• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Maidenhead (away) - Tuesday 20th February, 7:45pm

Normally we have a block of unreserved seating, first come first served

This one is a bit easier these days as Maidenhead is on the Elizabeth Line. You can get there from Liverpool St without having to change.
Will be doing this after work. Tick it off the list

Travel, accommodation, and ticket bought: £115 plus lighter (without sustenance).
But I've seen York Rd so many times from the train, this is the chance to see if it's as bad as their 14-year-old commentator!

I'm in for a treat by the sounds of it.

How many do you think we'll take?

I'm in for a treat by the sounds of it.

How many do you think we'll take?
somewhere around 600-700 maybe more if results go our way over the next few weeks. Weve played twice there on a Tuesday. think the first season was around 750-800 but last year not as many but still around 550-600. last year the game was played on an ice rink so we were lucky it went ahead but very happy as Cardwell scored an injury time winner

Travel, accommodation, and ticket bought: £115 plus lighter (without sustenance).
But I've seen York Rd so many times from the train, this is the chance to see if it's as bad as their 14-year-old commentator!
Did you see York Road on one of your train spotting adventures?.

Back