• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Maidenhead (away) - Tuesday 20th February, 7:45pm

I think we knew this already.

Ok, it was a new story on the OS saying 'now available', and I didn't remember it having been on here already. No harm done - we'll merge the threads. Thanks for letting me know.

Normally we have a block of unreserved seating, first come first served
Do you mean by tickets purchased or arriving on the day? We're going to this and I had proved to me at the weekend while watching our grandson's 30 mins a side game that I just can't stand that long!

Do you mean by tickets purchased or arriving on the day? We're going to this and I had proved to me at the weekend while watching our grandson's 30 mins a side game that I just can't stand that long!
Yep unreserved, so if you want a seat get there when turnstiles open.
Can only be about 50 seats?

836-838, could be a great following again, let’s hope for no freezing temperatures and a dry spell as I think it was called off last year then we had a very dodgy cameraman on the streaming for the rearranged fixture

Me and the big lad are going, can't wait.
I blame Wealdstone, we were all set to whop them, with a sold out away end having a party and they ****ed us over.
Not recovered since.

We shall be in fine voice tomorrow night. FCOYB.

Back