• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Manager Sacking and Appointment Thread

So it looks like Watford have poached the FGR manager from under their noses.
As FGR are a vegetarian Club I would imagine they will have insisted that Watford pickle him in a kiln jar rather than poach him. Far more eco friendly.:Smile2:(that's my totally smart arse post of the week done and dusted).

As FGR are a vegetarian Club I would imagine they will have insisted that Watford pickle him in a kiln jar rather than poach him. Far more eco friendly.:Smile2:(that's my totally smart arse post of the week done and dusted).
Very good. Watford are also eco-friendly as they once employed a turnip as their manager. How long do we give King Edwards in that role? I would say he will have had his chips within 9 months.

Well you certainly know your onions. There must be a massive financial carrot with the role. He will need a couple of quick wins to appease the fans but at some stage he will just be another has bean.

I’ll get my coat before someone gives me cauliflower ears. These comments are radishculous.

Well you certainly know your onions. There must be a massive financial carrot with the role. He will need a couple of quick wins to appease the fans but at some stage he will just be another has bean.

I’ll get my coat before someone gives me cauliflower ears. These comments are radishculous.
Yes, you are clearly sprouting nonsense.

Really annoyed by this, Johnnie's not been given a chance - expected him to be given a transfer window to build a team and a pre-season to work with them. Another **** decision by **** owners.
He may have fallen victim to a group dedicated to keeping Johnnies out of football. I can’t say too much about this organisation but I do agree with them that Johnnies should associate themselves with Rugby Union, not our game where only Johns or Jonathans should be registered.

Last edited:
He may have fallen victim to a group dedicated to keeping Johnnies out of football. I can’t say to much about this organisation but I do agree with them that Johnnies should associate themselves with Rugby Union, not our game where only Johns or Jonathans should be registered.
Some of us remember Johnnies as a form of contraception

Scott Brown ex Celtic yob has been appointed as Fleetwood manager should fit in well there, as that was Joey Barton first managerial appointment should be interesting when they meet up as opposing manager’s next season.

Mark Kennedy was assistant manager at Birmingham City appointed manager of Lincoln City on 4 year contract be interesting to see if he sees that out.

FS99bArXwAE27Lo

He says while sacking Bowyer after just over a year in the job... interesting.

Back