• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maradona: The Legend

hahaha that second one is brilliant!

this is my favourite Maradona video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebs7Qe2nmOI&feature=player_embedded

That is a prime example of what made him the player he was the arrogance that went with him. Such a talented player and the skills he possessed was amazing, and he was a dream to watch. The hand of god was a shock but that goal he scored in that same game was pure magic.

As for the interview vids, love that second one his eyes looks like he had something shoved up his bum LOL!

cant even stand to look at him, no honour, integrity or even respect for the game in general, would never put him in any all time 11 wouldnt want him cheating or taking drugs

cant even stand to look at him, no honour, integrity or even respect for the game in general, would never put him in any all time 11 wouldnt want him cheating or taking drugs

I agree, can't bear to let one word of praise pass my lips for him, and therefore by association, his team. God forbid Argentina win this World Cup!

true, but I doubt anyone has ever had better ball control than him

The second one, they should have turned the mic down so we can hear the translation.

Back