• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Great for us to get a bit of exposure but is anyone else surprised that story made a National paper? It's the sort of thing you'd expect in the Echo not the Daily Mail!

Marc Laird and his dog,went to clean the oven
Marc Laird and is dog......... woof.....went to clean the oven
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

I'll get my coat!

Interesting that his home is in Manchester. Just goes to show how much extra effort lower league footballers on usually short contracts have to put in to earn a crust. Must also be very disruptive for a 'normal' home life, what with moving from one club to another. I wonder how many of our players live some distance from Roots Hall?

Maybe it's a ploy to use his dog scraping its a*se along the floor to help bring up any rough stains on the floor...?

Back