• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Marcus Dackers

I must apologise......I worded it wrongly.
Peter Kitchen scored tons of goals for The O's.
But it did not work out for him at Victoria Road.
Sir Peter Kitchen was brilliant for the Os as you say.

He left for Fulham (madness) and Cardiff and did well when he returned to the Os for a second spell (particularly at Millwall).

When he left the Os for the second time he went to Vegas (!) and didn’t join the Daggers until he was 33.

Unsurprising then that it didn’t work out.

No Joe Mayo at Daggers either…….

He left for Fulham (madness) and Cardiff and did well when he returned to the Os for a second spell (particularly at Millwall).

When he left the Os for the second time he went to Vegas (!) and didn’t join the Daggers until he was 33.

That's a debate point. :Smile:

Remeber Dackers was with us in NL .I believe the O's are currently a FL club for some reason. which escapes me . :Winking:

I saw Peter (on film) scoring at Stamford Bridge----I went to Brisbane Road (The bar) and PK was there for a special evening and he was a really nice unassuming guy)........Do you know the name Denis Moore?

I saw Peter (on film) scoring at Stamford Bridge----I went to Brisbane Road (The bar) and PK was there for a special evening and he was a really nice unassuming guy)........Do you know the name Denis Moore?
With all due apologies to grumpy RHB, I have to tell you that I bought some lupins from Dennis once........

With all due apologies to grumpy RHB, I have to tell you that I bought some lupins from Dennis once........
That's a bit like saying "with respect" @mfurok. I'm pleased you bought some lupins, great news indeed. But if you and @BALDY want to chat about stuff other than Mr Dackers on here, there are loads of other SZ Forums to do it on. Belated Happy New Year by the way.

In a further sycophantic attempt to ingratiate myself with RHB I will put this thread back on topic and give my tuppence worth on MD.

I thought he enjoyed a good spell with us, worked hard and tucked away a few neat goals including ending our penalty hoodoo.

In my book he would be behind all of our other strikers but they are rarely all fit and he remains a good option off the bench both for attacking and defending.

A good loan signing for the Blues and I suspect that he will prove to be another shrewd signing for Woking.

Had a little chat with him by DM after he saw my comment about the shirt we still have to auction for the James Walker appeal. He's very kindly asked me to send it to him for him to sign and send back.

Said some nice things too about us all.

Back