• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Bosnich

HUMBLEPIE

First XI⭐
saw in the Mail on Sunday Bosnich is training at Grays....how the mighty have fallen.

Not sure what he could 'inject' into a successful Grays side.
biggrin.gif

Gotta be pretty embarrassing following in the shirts of such greats as Mel Capleton and Carl Emberson... jesus...

Lets not get on his back. whats the point in giving him the 'needle'?.

Gray's may feel he has that special 'substance' that the team need.

In the same 'vein' as these puns, I really do feel he'll help grays 'shoot up' the league

reckon its just a publicity stunt cant see him playing at grays i know his not that good but his to good the conference

I should imagine it will be easy for him to arrange a 'deal' in Grays.......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ May 09 2005,15:09)]reckon its just a publicity stunt cant see him playing at grays i know his not that good but his to good the  conference
I don't get it?

tounge.gif

Back