• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Mark Molesley appointed as manager

The article mentions his assistant manager, does anyone have any knowledge about the rest of his team? Chris Phillips mentioned perhaps 5 would be coming with him?

Happy with this, think he will do well.

Also happy that I had a free bet kicking around to take a punt when the 'off the mark' clue appeared. That's most of my holiday next week covered!

Seems an excellent appointment. Worst case scenario is he's not able to turn the ship this season and we end up in the Conference, here's hoping MM would stay and guide us back even then.

Finally a manager we can look at and hopefully see a longer term future with.

Took a bloody long time, but top marks to Ron for pulling it off.

A fantastic appointment.

I feel for Fagan but I feel he would have been too much of a risk at the moment.
Now the main issue to get clarified is whether we can manage to keep hold of Fagan in some capacity, whether promoted to first team coach or kept on as U23's. Wouldn't blame him at all for looking elsewhere, but would be a coup to keep him on board if we can.

This feels like we have turned a corner after the past few seasons. I just hope tomorrow's Echo doesn't tell us we've accepted bids for Kelman, Humphrys and Elvis whilst being more in debt!

This feels like we have turned a corner after the past few seasons. I just hope tomorrow's Echo doesn't tell us we've accepted bids for Kelman, Humphrys and Elvis whilst being more in debt!
Never sell your best players before appointing a new manager...

Really looking forward to seeing how he does. I'm weirdly confident

Me too. Feel like he’ll get the best out of these lads and most importantly, he’s fresh and arrives with a winning mentality following successive promotions. Hopefully he can get to work on the lads quick as he needs to break down that losing mentality sharpish.

The article mentions his assistant manager, does anyone have any knowledge about the rest of his team? Chris Phillips mentioned perhaps 5 would be coming with him?
From the Dorset Echo -
Echosport understands Molesley, who relinquishes his role as under-21s number two at Bournemouth, will take Weymouth assistant Tom Prodomo, plus coach Joe Prodomo and two analysts from the Vitality Stadium.

I for one am chuffed at this appointment if a little bit gutted for CF. Welcome, Mark.

Back