• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Molesley

Given the result against Bromley, let’s hope he puts the similar thoughts into the upcoming game versus us in ten days time. ?

I am loving the new haircut.

He looks like an extra in a Pablo Escobar biopic.

The Two Escobars on BT Sports is definitely well worth a watch - didn’t spot MM though.

Perhaps Pablo wasn’t keen on his project ideas…….

So on Tuesday we travel to Aldershot to face a team managed by the man that lead us towards League Two relegation last season.

What sort of reception will he get from the away fans?

My personal view is Mark Molesley was dealt a very difficult hand by our helpful owner and he carried out his job in extremely difficult circumstances with respect and decency. The squad he had to work with was god awful and it’s taken 2 further managers and 2 further transfer windows to mount a recovery from possible relegation in the league below.

I hope he gets a respectful clap from everyone going on Tuesday.

Back