• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Wright

DTS

The Business
I really feel rather than moving Darrly to centre half, Juppy to left wing and Bushy down the middle we ought to give him a go.

If he isnt fit for first team football at 19 or whatever he is then should he really be at the club....

Mind you if you Dad is Freddys agent then I guess you dont have to be that good to be popular at the Hall.....

DtS

Why not start Mark Wright? He's the only left back we have so let him grab his chance!! If he's not up to it then let him go but Tilly brought him in from Spurs so he must think something of him. It's not as if he's a kid!

However the agent thing is news!

His not very good. Not been impressed in the slightest when I've seen him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]His not very good. Not been impressed in the slightest when I've seen him.

funny, I've heard people say that about Che Ā 
biggrin.gif

ches been awesome this year, saw wright pre season and he was sh!te, we played really well against millwall which made him stick out

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Jan. 06 2006,13:24)]Why not start Mark Wright? He's the only left back we have so let him grab his chance!! If he's not up to it then let him go but Tilly brought him in from Spurs so he must think something of him. It's not as if he's a kid!

However the agent thing is news!
Spot on - sums me up perfectly.....

Play him or release him.....Mmmmm

Bit like when we had that Tony Henriksen keeper. Royce's deputy till Royce got suspended - Thinks he fit for a game and we bring in Big Fat Nev.....Why keep these people...

Wright seemed to be okduring the pre-season games I saw him in - was actually surprised for him not to be signed as a pro, but as a third year scholar.

Guys and girls - we are top of the league, and one of the main reasons is that we have Tilly and Brushy in charge. Whatever they decide, I am sure it will be fine.

Keep the faith.

I was impressed with what i saw!!

If we have no interest in playing him, stop having him at te club and taking him to away games etc

Play him. None of this Barrett to left back b******s. Why can't we just play players in their rightful positions!?

We took a chance by throwing Lawson into the deep end, lets do the same with Wright. He's been an ever present for the reserves and seems to have done alright from the small reports you get on the official site.

We might as well play him. This is probably the only first team chance he's going to get this season. The club signed him when he was on trial so he can't be that bad, and he's the only left back we have with Che suspended. We don't have enough depth to play someone out of position there. Just give him a go, if he does badly then at least we've seen him.

Back