• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Martin Dawn

Firestorm

Pedant
Just go this from Companies house , submitted 11/5/10

Companies Act 2006
Section 1000

The registrar of companies gives notice that in three months Martin Dawn PLC will be struck off the register and dissolved

However as the accounts were late and have also been posted to CH today it may be to do with that

More on MD's accounts later

Just go this from Companies house , submitted 11/5/10

Companies Act 2006
Section 1000

The registrar of companies gives notice that in three months Martin Dawn PLC will be struck off the register and dissolved

However as the accounts were late and have also been posted to CH today it may be to do with that

More on MD's accounts later

Nowt to worry about really.

Its the Dawn you have to focus on, in Martin Dawn. Dawn, on one level, is a cute Freemasonic reference to the rising morning star. Handshakes as usual if there are any serious problems.

If the accounts have been submitted today, the proposal to strike off will be withdrawn. (A Diss40 will be lodged at Companies House).

Nothing to worry about, although that is 2 companies of the group that have now submitted accounts late and therefore will suffer late filing penalties.

Filed at Companies house today

Cause has been shown why the above company should not be struck off the register and accordingly the Registrar is taking no further action under section 1000 of the companies act 2006

If the accounts have been submitted today, the proposal to strike off will be withdrawn. (A Diss40 will be lodged at Companies House).

Nothing to worry about, although that is 2 companies of the group that have now submitted accounts late and therefore will suffer late filing penalties.

I'd imagine penalties are the least of their worries... Late filing for a plc would normally indicate disputes over audit opinion? We'll see when they appear!

MD have just (25/5/10) filed a Mortgage charge form at companies house relating to the agreement between MD / RHL and Sainsburies

RHL are the borrower

the Loan was agreed on April 16th

MD are the Mortgagor

The property secured is EX512215 - There are no other details I assume the EX means its in Essex so I guess this is not in relation to the previous deal where RM said it was an MD property outside of the county
As Sale and purchase agreements from 2007 , 8 and 2009 are referred to I presume it means that it is RH

I am guessing that this is the 3M operating capital RM mentioned previously as there is no amount stated on the agreement.

Does anyone on hear have access to Land Registry to confirm that EX512215 is Roots hall.

I wonder when this capital injection will filter down to the playing staff

the register shows it as

Address: Land Lying To The North West Of
Ferry Road
Benfleet

Tenure: Freehold

Cheers

Curiouser and curiouser

That would appear to be that open land by Benfleet station between the Road and the playing fields

is this the earlier Sainsburies loan where the documents have only just been lodged or another one ?

Last edited:
Cheers

Curiouser and curiouser

That would appear to be that open land by Benfleet station between the Road and the playing fields

is this the earlier Sainsburies loan where the documents have only just been lodged or another one ?

The land leading into Richmond park? How very strange.

Does Ron have any links to AA Care Homes?

just did a search on google not much information Property Management Co
base in Croydon with a website under construction not far similar to the Marin Dawn website which has been under construction for to many years now

my guess probaly another one of his companies - but what do i no

Back