• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mayor and Mayoress of Southend

Freddy'd Deadly Boots

Firstly my virgin post.  

Can someone tell me how to change my registered name as a obvious typing error.

If as we all hope Freddy stays next year, how much will the sponsorship of Freddy rise next year ? Does anybody know how much the Mayor and Mayoress of Southend are currently paying ?
I would hate to think that it will cost the same amount to Sponsor Freddy as it would Juppy.
With the emphoria that surrounds a Freddy goal and the tannoys announcing the sponsor surely we must be looking  at a SE Essex company to pay £ 10k+ a year.

Back