• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question McCormack escapes

ablegrandson

Schoolboy
At the final whistle yesterday noticed that Al shot straight off down the tunnel.

Anyone notice if he came back out, or did he miss the lap of honor completely. Maybe he was caught short :unsure:

He definately came back out. He came back out with 3 pairs of boots that he gave away to people in the stand so that would be why he disappeared.

Em.

At the final whistle yesterday noticed that Al shot straight off down the tunnel.

Anyone notice if he came back out, or did he miss the lap of honor completely. Maybe he was caught short :unsure:

He went to get couple of pairs of boots and returned to give them out to kids in the stand.

He definately came back out. He came back out with 3 pairs of boots that he gave away to people in the stand so that would be why he disappeared.

Em.

thanks for that. Glad he didn't miss it

Indeed, one of only a few players to do anything of this kind - bless him, and Mildenhall and Barrett who were the others I saw. Bit unfortunate actually with the shirt thing, otherwise they'd probably have given those out.

I thought Tilly was walking round giving the old shirts out? Or was he giving something else out?

Em.

I thought Tilly was walking round giving the old shirts out? Or was he giving something else out?

Em.

Tilly and Brush were chucking out towels and training tops I think, but I think those 3 were the only players to do anything.

Indeed, one of only a few players to do anything of this kind - bless him, and Mildenhall and Barrett who were the others I saw. Bit unfortunate actually with the shirt thing, otherwise they'd probably have given those out.

Also saw Tilly and Brush trying to throwing either towels or training shirts into the south lower, one went staight to a steward nice throw Paul, who handed it over to a kid in the front row. couldn't really keep it, could he?

Oh right fair enough. Then yea. It is a bit weird they didnt give their shirts out as they usually do. Even if it was against Leicester!

Em.

Tilly and Brush were definately throwing out signed old training tops as my son was fortunate enough to get one and Macca was definately giving out his boots as some young lad in front of me got them

He was indeed Em, although I had to lift him!!!!! Could have cursed him though he knows how much of a Tilly fan I am

Tilly and Brush were definately throwing out signed old training tops as my son was fortunate enough to get one and Macca was definately giving out his boots as some young lad in front of me got them

I saw someone in a white top leap majestically to catch it....for a second I thought it was Mr Tinks! I dont think he went for it too keenly because it wasnt Betsys top :D

Was a nice gesture for Macca to do that yesterday. I did think for a second that he'd made a run for it!

Top Bloke.

Back