• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Media Frenzy story

Source: OS

Interesting, particularly the Radio 5 coverage bit at the bottom. Is this going to be full live commentary or just regular updates?

Get your videos, dvd-r's or Sky+ boxes all set!!!

What a result. Will be missing the game as I'm at work, but I'll be glued to FF Saturday lunchtime!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 07 2005,15:31)]Source: OS

Interesting, particularly the Radio 5 coverage bit at the bottom.  Is this going to be full live commentary or just regular updates?

Get your videos, dvd-r's or Sky+ boxes all set!!!
Reading that the 5 Live coverage is the whole match, will we see Alan Green slumming it?

It's lucky that we're playing Swansea the same weekend as there are no Championship or Premier$hip matches, so we get to be the main match on the Championship and feature on Footy Focus. Should be interesting.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Nov. 07 2005,16:08)]will we see Alan Green slumming it?
I'd have thought he'll be in Geneva doing the game v the Argies.

Possibly someone like Simon Brotherton would get the Roots Hall commentary (if indeed it is a full match coverage!)

How good is this. Happy times to be a shrimper!!!

It won't be full live commentary, unfortunately, as they will be having full commentary of England v Australia from Twickenham, that match starting at 2.30pm.

So just regular updates, I would expect!

Hmph. We're getting far too much coverage... bring back the good old days when ewveryone ignored us!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Nov. 07 2005,18:47)]Hmph. We're getting far too much coverage... bring back the good old days when ewveryone ignored us!
tounge.gif
the good old days when we were bottom and fighting for survial

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Nov. 07 2005,18:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Nov. 07 2005,18:47)]Hmph. We're getting far too much coverage... bring back the good old days when ewveryone ignored us!
tounge.gif
Yes those were the days - Tilson out.

Bring back Dick Bate!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Nov. 08 2005,09:45)]
[b said:
[b said:
tounge.gif

Bring back Dick Bate!!
The days when you could walk straight in to Roots Hall at 2:58pm, none of this 'ticket in advance' rubbish.

Sack the board
mad.gif

good to see that a programme like football focus is steering away from the Premier$hite for once. although if england were'nt playing would we still be on it? i doubt it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 08 2005,10:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Nov. 08 2005,09:45)]
[b said:
[b said:
tounge.gif

Bring back Dick Bate!!
The days when you could walk straight in to Roots Hall at 2:58pm, none of this 'ticket in advance' rubbish.

Sack the board  
mad.gif
Fully agree.

None of this new club shop. New ticket system. New this and new that!

Makes me miss the Wignall days.

down.gif

I'd be very suprised if it is full Radio 5 coverage, considering England are playing Australia at Rugby Union at 2.

It probably won't be - will jus be updates. Egg-chasers!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ulysses @ Nov. 08 2005,13:28)]I'd be very suprised if it is full Radio 5 coverage, considering England are playing Australia at Rugby Union at 2.
Might have full commentary on the secondary DAB station though?

Back