• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Meet the Blues Day - 18th July @ Garons

pickledseal

cowboy
"Southend United are pleased to announce that our annual Meet the Blues Day event will be held on Sunday July 18th at Southend Leisure and Tennis Centre.

This year Meet the Blues day is in partnership with activesouthend.

All your favourite Blues players will be in attendance at the venue at Garons Park, with the chance for you to meet them and get their autograph.

There will also be a host of other sporting and fun activities including judo and tennis, as well as an appearance from the Essex Pirates basketball team.

More details to follow soon, so make sure you watch this space.."

Let's get a few blues signed up then!

So that will consist of Herd, O'Keefe, Scannell, Laurent, Grant, Christophe, Paterson, Spencer, Crawford and the kitman.

So it's not at B&L or at RH...

Something must be brewing...

Not necessarily..they shut the bar down at B&L some time ago so that became unfeasible and the car park fiasco last year was awful...Garons with all their facilities seems a good move..

All we need now are some players for people to meet.

The Roots Hall car park meet the blues day was a joke last year. A lot of people turned up, took one look and turned back out the entrance.
I went to Bermondsey last week and got a guided tour from a friend. The thing that made me laugh the most was a pikey site right next to the New Den.
Bermondsey reminded me of the view whilst standing in our car park.

Ahh,

I noticed an article in the paper 'meet the Blues Under 18' day I see, presume it is the same thing!! haha!

Ahoy.

Back