• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Men's Hockey World Cup

Like I Said Sky Number 789 , free to anyone with a sky box , even if you dont subscribe. Zing!

Perhaps the main argument that hockey has up its sleeve, in terms of arguing its legitimacy, is that we've got to a semi-final... and lost to Germany. A sadly familiar tale...

4-1 to the Wurst-munchers. Scheiss!

So can we start talking about some slightly less effeminate sports now? Like rhythmic gymnastics?

Yeah, I've had enough of this ice hockey talk.

It's Spring Training and Aroldis Chapman is hitting triple figures on the radar guns and the NFL draft is just around the corner, I'm off to dig out the MLB and NFL threads.

Yeah, I've had enough of this ice hockey talk.

It's Spring Training and Aroldis Chapman is hitting triple figures on the radar guns and the NFL draft is just around the corner, I'm off to dig out the MLB and NFL threads.

If you want to see some really gay ice hockey action YB, check this out.

Back