• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I find this incredible that SUFC have wasted a golden opportunity to make some much needed cash from yellow merchandise. Too little has arrived too late if a few away shirts have just arrived. With over 20,000 Southend fans going to Wembley, quite a few of those would have liked to wear something yellow and Southend, as we're playing in yellow. Come on Southend, up your game.

Bit harsh, we only knew what colour we would be in on Monday and I doubt anything could have been done in just a couple of days.

Bit harsh, we only knew what colour we would be in on Monday and I doubt anything could have been done in just a couple of days.

Cricko will confirm that my best mate RW is in the souvenir game. He gets stuff made for 2 days later, and sometimes next day. So it can be done if you try.

I find this incredible that SUFC have wasted a golden opportunity to make some much needed cash from yellow merchandise. Too little has arrived too late if a few away shirts have just arrived. With over 20,000 Southend fans going to Wembley, quite a few of those would have liked to wear something yellow and Southend, as we're playing in yellow. Come on Southend, up your game.

Be honest, you don't really find it incredible :winking:,

Cricko will confirm that my best mate RW is in the souvenir game. He gets stuff made for 2 days later, and sometimes next day. So it can be done if you try.

Robbie does magic for sure and he would of sorted it all a lot faster. I think the problem is the shop it not under SUFC control it is up to the owners how they handle stuff and I guess they were not on the ball this time and they will lose revenue because of it, The fans of course will also feel disappointed.

I know its only balloons but Outstanding Branding and Andy had them sorted printed etc in 24 hours for us.

Fair enough, but I was mainly thinking of shirts and the problems we've had in the past with Nike or I maybe I dreamt it .... :unsure:

I hope it says Hong Kong Blue....*Orm* ...Yorkshire Blue will love you forever :winking:

Ha ha also just met Massimo Giovanni (spelling?) shirt printing as we speak

How much are the shirts? Don't they normally come down in price after the end of the season?

:winking:

Also, are they taking any to Wembley to sell there?

I hope it says Hong Kong Blue....*Orm* ...Yorkshire Blue will love you forever :winking:

Just HK ORM I'm afraid. Didn't have the correct number 1 so instead of 10 in honour of Donut (and Corr) we obviously have 8 in honour of Super Kevin Maher (and Butler and Timlin) :thumbsup:

Back to Braintree ha ha

Virtually nothing in yellow. May get a delivery today but pre-orders only though I've just told her I'm in from HK so she will do what she can.

NOTHING YELLOW HERE AT ALL ATM. A couple of young kids away shirts and that is it.

In other news I have the Echo turning up here at 1030 for a photo and I'm at the BBC Essex Chelmsford studio tomorrow from 930 for a Dave Monk interview. Shoot me I don't mention the Zone. And I hope to remember to mention the two Aus, one Tokyo and one NZ poster on here that can't make it.

Will wander back in here just before 1030 but they are reliant on Nike

You are the new XXL and Kevin Maher is your Darryl Sutch.

Back