• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Virtually nothing in yellow. May get a delivery today but pre-orders only though I've just told her I'm in from HK so she will do what she can.

NOTHING YELLOW HERE AT ALL ATM. A couple of young kids away shirts and that is it.

In other news I have the Echo turning up here at 1030 for a photo and I'm at the BBC Essex Chelmsford studio tomorrow from 930 for a Dave Monk interview. Shoot me I don't mention the Zone. And I hope to remember to mention the two Aus, one Tokyo and one NZ poster on here that can't make it.

Will wander back in here just before 1030 but they are reliant on Nike

Don't see why they haven't just ordered some cheap yellow t-shirts and stuck a Southend badge on them or something, can't be that hard to source that kind of thing in a short time period and pretty cheap to do and it seems there would have been a big demand for it. Could really have planned for this from the moment we finished below Wycombe.

Don't see why they haven't just ordered some cheap yellow t-shirts and stuck a Southend badge on them or something, can't be that hard to source that kind of thing in a short time period and pretty cheap to do and it seems there would have been a big demand for it. Could really have planned for this from the moment we finished below Wycombe.

Yup I agree, that is literally all I want!

Frustrating thing is I can do it :hilarious:

Weve still got a couple of the blue and yellow (blue voice) flags from a few years ago at home, might take those, although already bought the kids their wembley flags....doh!

I find this incredible that SUFC have wasted a golden opportunity to make some much needed cash from yellow merchandise. Too little has arrived too late if a few away shirts have just arrived. With over 20,000 Southend fans going to Wembley, quite a few of those would have liked to wear something yellow and Southend, as we're playing in yellow. Come on Southend, up your game.

Back