• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Timlin literally has a 50 pence head there!

Not as good as Barrett's 50p head - no wonder he hasn't scored from a corner yet.

And check out Brown's hair.

Oh dear! Surely that's not our official club poster for the match.

Why not? We're Southend, we're not some flash club. I like the "fanzine" style quality to it. It reflects who we are - cobbled together at the last minute and hope for the best.

Why not? We're Southend, we're not some flash club. I like the "fanzine" style quality to it. It reflects who we are - cobbled together at the last minute and hope for the best.

That was Sturrock's first season. That's not now!

Prefer to play in blue HOW COME Wycombe get to play in Blue !!!!!!!

How
Much better than the club's attempt. I prefer the yellow one mainly because it just looks much better, but also because we'll be playing in yellow.

Southend are know as The Blues and why on earth are they playing in Yellow. Consideration should be given to the fans who I'm sure if they are taking their children won't have the away shirts to support them in, !II

How

Southend are know as The Blues and why on earth are they playing in Yellow. Consideration should be given to the fans who I'm sure if they are taking their children won't have the away shirts to support them in, !II

Wycombe finished higher in the league so get their home kit

That's why I don't like the "Blues" nickname (too generic). Should use Shrimpers!!!

How

I know. I've not been so angry about anything since the great Snickers scandal. I think both teams should play in their traditional home kits.

Just found the old 'I'm off to Wembley' flags for the car windows. Hope they'll bringing better luck this time after I've sprayed them with a bit of yellow!

With the lack of yellow merchandise I have looked on Amazon and they have chequered yellow and black 5' x3' flags. They need poles. I have ordered one as a last resort and believe the club have certainly missed a trick over this and lost out on what would have been a very substantial revenue stream.

With the lack of yellow merchandise I have looked on Amazon and they have chequered yellow and black 5' x3' flags. They need poles. I have ordered one as a last resort and believe the club have certainly missed a trick over this and lost out on what would have been a very substantial revenue stream.

Seriously, what do you expect them to do with a week between qualifying for the final and playing?

Seriously, what do you expect them to do with a week between qualifying for the final and playing?

In some ways I think it's good that there's no time to make merchandise. It allows it to be kept as much like a normal game as possible which I think helps the players

Very true me lady,how about some DIY ie banners,wigs,balloons, maybe Ronni Martini could set an example by dying his magnificent mane yellow for the day.:thumbsup:

I have just received 4000 inflatable dolls Mcnasty ordered....anybody got any yellow spray paint?

Independent sites/companies were selling them within a day of us qualifying. My company would have had a big pow-wow/planning meeting on the Friday and worked all weekend to get the products out and available by the Monday....

Back