• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

jaffa1

Manager
As stated on a previous thread, I have now officially run out of 'lucky' shirts (none of the b****ds work!). So I thought I try the club shop and see if I could secure something on-line there. Still nowt, just 'follow us on facebook' messages, yet heaps of private enterprises put their play-off items on-line days ago. Surely the club have missed the boat and much needed revenue here?

Bigger problem is colour.Wycombe are going to be all blue at their end ,the club have produced their playoff t shirt.......we at present are going to be in yellow,black,blue white.Are we definitely in Yellow? If so are the club actually producing anything?As supporters do we care if we are all in different colours

Bigger problem is colour.Wycombe are going to be all blue at their end ,the club have produced their playoff t shirt.......we at present are going to be in yellow,black,blue white.Are we definitely in Yellow? If so are the club actually producing anything?As supporters do we care if we are all in different colours

Confirmed as all yellow earlier today buddy.

The club don't control merchandise as its outsourced to JustSport. Who should of had all the merch pre proofed and ready to be produced. I would like to think the first lot would be in the shop and online by tomorrow latest. Well it would of been today if they used me ;-)

Too late to ship to someone like me in London by Friday morning - so I went elsewhere a few hours ago.......

I tweeted the club earlier asking if the shop was open on saturday morning for anyone to grab some last minute bits before setting off for wembley and also asked if there would be any new merchandise in for Wembley. but as of yet ive had no reply.. doubt they will respond tbh so if anyone goes down there can they ask the question please.

The club shops Facebook page says there will be an update in the morning.

The club shops Facebook page says there will be an update in the morning.

Does it? Just been on there and cant see anything.

Wtf is going on with that poster they are pushing, dont they have anyone who can use photoshop, looks awful.

Does it? Just been on there and cant see anything.

Wtf is going on with that poster they are pushing, dont they have anyone who can use photoshop, looks awful.

Probably the most amateur attempt I have ever seen come out of Roots Hall, quite terrible.

Which poster are you on about?

Just checked the page again and it's still there.

Just buy a half scarf off some dodgy guy with a shopping trolley of merch on Wembley Way

Wow! Someone has obviously done that on Paint!

No! someone has obviously done that with a Pritt Stick and rather blunt scissors.

There's a place opposite Nazareth House, on the London Road, that has been selling Play off final flags for days.

Missed the boat i fear.

Back