• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Merry widower Jack Tweed

In the Jade Goody RIP thread a few months back, CCC Siders predicted:

I would imagine the violent little twonk (Tweed) is now a made man. Give it 6 months before OK magazine has him on the front cover with some blonde bird headlined "How I found solace in the arms of [insert name] following my Jade's death" Another £250k in the back pocket of an violent man.

Well, bugger me, he's got it (more or less) right:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-seen-kissing-ex-Bill-star-Louisa-Lytton.html

**** of the highest possible order. It's a damning verdict of society when violent criminals get excused because they married a cancer ridden celebrity and recieve widespread public backing because of it.

**** of the highest possible order. It's a damning verdict of society when violent criminals get excused because they married a cancer ridden celebrity and recieve widespread public backing because of it.

Plus the fact, from memory, isn't Louisa Lytton quite fit?

Plus the fact, from memory, isn't Louisa Lytton quite short?

Post amended for accuracy.

As has been said he's a nasty piece of work who should have been banged up for longer. It looks like his period of mourning is over, as I haven't seen any photos of him by her graveside recently.

Tell you what cracks me up , like the Ashley Cole story is that Women are willing to get label a cheap brass just by going to the papers to proudly say that they got shagged and then mugged off by a little ferret , who's pulling techniques are second to none .

'' He's such a weasel , he came up to me , grabbed my tit , told me he wanted to ruin me , puked up all over me , had a small weiner , was arrogent and had a weasel like body , tried hitting on my best pal , but I still ended up shagging him and then I thought I just got and tell everyone that i'm easy ''

Then she'll be moaning that every fella trys hitting on her like that in the future !!

Never mind that. What about that girl band he's promoting? Are they the ugliest girl band in the history of music?

The rules are that you have four fit ones and a stoinker, not the other way round, and certainly not a pig parade like this. I'm disgusted. I might write a letter.

Got to say as much as I dislike the bloke he has had a ****ng touch there. Jade god bless her was a wrong un and the new bird is fit as plus he has earned a shed load in the process...

Unusual to see Max Clifford actually talking some sense.

Never mind that. What about that girl band he's promoting? Are they the ugliest girl band in the history of music?

The rules are that you have four fit ones and a stoinker, not the other way round, and certainly not a pig parade like this. I'm disgusted. I might write a letter.

Jesus Christ, I've just seen them. They should be put down.

Are any of them ginger? :slurp:

bubbleg.jpg

Not even photoshop can save them from being the ugliest bunch of stingers since Vanilla...

nowaynoway.jpg

However, they were the result of a bet between two A&R's that you could get any old bunch of stingers in the top ten.

Unusual to see Max Clifford actually talking some sense.

Is he though???

He's hardly a decent role model is he, "His friends are just trying to exploit him in order to make money out of him". Now how is that different to what Max does?

Back