• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
I cannot be bothered to reply to Roxy's drunken rant as it's plain childish and silly!

The best remedy must be don't read it or put your view forward without being silly,Your rant has sod all to do with anything apart from you trying to score cheap points at others expense!.

I can talk football all day long and try to give my view without resorting to any personal stuff yet recently I am discovering some of you just want to have a dig which is ok because I will dig back.

You must admit, your style and manner of posting is guaranteed to get up people's noses. As Roxy said, you find so much to criticise in our little club, I wonder if you get any enjoyment out of supporting them at all.

You're being rude here (again) to posters who have had a long and respected time on SZ, half the time you do just resort to being rude rather than actually debating. What made you cast the aspersion that Roxy was drunk?

Roxy quite rightly pointed out that you seemed to be trying to swerve the pre-season training thread into another anti Freddy one. You need to learn that to get respect on this board, you have to earn it and that starts with showing respect to others. I'd say the only person you give respect to at the moment is davewebbsbrain. Due to the fact that the majority of the other posters on this board disagree with you, you start making snide and petty comments and frankly, are just rude.

Why don't you do as you promised the other day and take a few days away and come back when you have something positive to say? You might find we're rather more tolerant of you then.

You must admit, your style and manner of posting is guaranteed to get up people's noses. As Roxy said, you find so much to criticise in our little club, I wonder if you get any enjoyment out of supporting them at all.

You're being rude here (again) to posters who have had a long and respected time on SZ, half the time you do just resort to being rude rather than actually debating. What made you cast the aspersion that Roxy was drunk?

Roxy quite rightly pointed out that you seemed to be trying to swerve the pre-season training thread into another anti Freddy one. You need to learn that to get respect on this board, you have to earn it and that starts with showing respect to others. I'd say the only person you give respect to at the moment is davewebbsbrain. Due to the fact that the majority of the other posters on this board disagree with you, you start making snide and petty comments and frankly, are just rude.

Why don't you do as you promised the other day and take a few days away and come back when you have something positive to say? You might find we're rather more tolerant of you then.

You could have sent me a private message yet you had to make a show didn't you!

Be accurate please,

On this board I have only moaned about 4 players whilst praising the likes of Strakes who I felt had a rough deal from some,Roxy stated I hate Fred Tilly Phil Barney which is clearly ridiculous as I have only stated Fred was finished and Barney look's finished,Tilson is god in my eyes whilst I also like Phil.

The truth is some of you all think because you have racked up the posts entitles you to gang up and give people a hard time well I ain't playing that game,I have seen certain posters get bullied time and time again for what exactly so you can have a little giggle at their expense.

So is mrsblue right or OBL? Theres only one way to find out..............................!

Neves to rouf about OBL and double carpet for mrsblue. My money is on the jolly!

BLIMEY !!!! this is like Dallas.....Sue Ellen V Lucy ewing, with a touch off Joan Collins thrown in!!!! could end up as a pre match mud wrestle, first game of the season!!!:omg:

Very childish! Why write a post that everyone can see instead of a PM? The message was aimed at Roxy as well, not you. Why get involved?

It is crazy stuff at times on here and I would prefer if the mods deleted the entire thread?

I cannot get my head round the fact that OBL chose this route instead of sending a message,It's mad!

I made it public because you have been getting under the skin of and being rude to a LOT of posters. Roxy is a very good friend of mine and I did not like the way you reacted to her.

PMs on this kind of thing rarely work, I've tried that in the past with other posters and they have ignored it. I didn't feel a PM would have been received well on this matter.

So, I have explained why I did what I did, and isn't it really what many of you think but haven't said so openly? You all ought to know me well enough by now to know that I don't dodge a subject and take the bull by the horns, as it were.

This board regularly goes belly up during close season, and I've noticed a lot of the longer serving members of the board staying away ever more frequently. Ask yourselves why that is? It's because things don't get debated any more, they degenerate into slanging matches and name calling. It's OK to have a different opinion, mrsblue, just please don't be rude to people when they call you out on your opinion and ask for you to back it up.

I made it public because you have been getting under the skin of and being rude to a LOT of posters. Roxy is a very good friend of mine and I did not like the way you reacted to her.

PMs on this kind of thing rarely work, I've tried that in the past with other posters and they have ignored it. I didn't feel a PM would have been received well on this matter.

So, I have explained why I did what I did, and isn't it really what many of you think but haven't said so openly? You all ought to know me well enough by now to know that I don't dodge a subject and take the bull by the horns, as it were.

This board regularly goes belly up during close season, and I've noticed a lot of the longer serving members of the board staying away ever more frequently. Ask yourselves why that is? It's because things don't get debated any more, they degenerate into slanging matches and name calling. It's OK to have a different opinion, mrsblue, just please don't be rude to people when they call you out on your opinion and ask for you to back it up.

Get over yourself love it's a message board,

Quote where I have been rude first to anyone.You are double busy and frankly should know better.

Get over yourself love it's a message board,

Quote where I have been rude first to anyone.You are double busy and frankly should know better.

Roxy's post:

Yawn.:raspberry:
Nice way to talk about one of our most memorable players, oh hang on a minute .... I've heard this somewhere before.
Look we get it, you cant stand Freddy, Barney, Tilly, Phil Brown ('does'nt know what is doing' quote), PS etc etc.
May I ask you what you do like about our Club, if anything?

This is actually a thread about pre-season training, so do you think we could try not to turn it into one of your anti Fred/Barney any of the above rants?

Your response:

I cannot be bothered to reply to Roxy's drunken rant as it's plain childish and silly!
The best remedy must be don't read it or put your view forward without being silly,Your rant has sod all to do with anything apart from you trying to score cheap points at others expense!.

I can talk football all day long and try to give my view without resorting to any personal stuff yet recently I am discovering some of you just want to have a dig which is ok because I will dig back.

That is just one instance.

(I don't know why it's split mrsblue's response into two there, something to do with the bold I'm guessing)

Entertaining as this is (and it is), something tells me you are both mature enough to find a better (more private) way to handle this. Have a Snickers.

Roxy clearly ignored the 3 posts before my quip which is all it was a quip!,Nothing malicious aimed at anyone yet Roxy stated I cannot stand those 4 people,Now I can only assume no sober person would write such nonsense,However if she was sober then my mistake!

You give me far too much credit as according to you this board is on the verge of closing down because of me,You really need to get a grip on reality.

tumblr_mok4u8Xd4k1sppmago1_500.gif

So is mrsblue right or OBL? Theres only one way to find out..............................!

Neves to rouf about OBL and double carpet for mrsblue. My money is on the jolly!

I must be really thick as I had to look up what you posted on Wiki, I really didn't have a clue!! I know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back