• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Messages of support for Kimura

I am sure they are working their arses off to get the deal done. If Ron said about agreeing the deal on the 2nd June and granting exclusivity then why not tell the press last month. The deal would have been done by now. Im fully behind the Kimura lads! Go on boys
Keep going please and squeeze the c*** into submission. Come on. A-****ing-wooga!

Come on boys be the hero’s!!,you would change our lives and the celebrations will go on for weeks…. One big push let’s do this 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💪🏻💪🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
I just simply want to say that you still have our full and unwavering support. We just need the ***** at the head of our football club to realise that from our point of view your takeover is THE ONLY ONE which will ignite fans and help us reach the huge potential we all crave for.

i would like them to post something to confirm they are still in for the club, they have done the fit and proper test or are doing so. anything that can be said under the NDA. Which given they are alleged to have said something about taking the test shouldn't be too hard to do just to give us some reassurance.

i would like them to post something to confirm they are still in for the club, they have done the fit and proper test or are doing so. anything that can be said under the NDA. Which given they are alleged to have said something about taking the test shouldn't be too hard to do just to give us some reassurance.

Perhaps an Instagram image.

382E9471-2912-4BDD-B26C-49207B57EDB9.jpeg

In my view, Kimura also need to be assured that a sale of the club where there is still a direct influence from Martin, his family or anyone of his investing cronies will result in a mass boycott by many fans and it possibly becoming very toxic. Lower ticket and commercial sales isn’t really a good investment is it?. That’s something they and Martin need to appreciate. How this has panned out over recent times has resulted in little support for any other bidders apart from yours. Keep going and should the NL put more pressure on Martin to reevaluate his options then your chance may still come.

In my view, Kimura also need to be assured that a sale of the club where there is still a direct influence from Martin, his family or anyone of his investing cronies will result in a mass boycott by many fans and it possibly becoming very toxic. Lower ticket and commercial sales isn’t really a good investment is it?. That’s something they and Martin need to appreciate. How this has panned out over recent times has resulted in little support for any other bidders apart from yours. Keep going and should the NL put more pressure on Martin to reevaluate his options then your chance may still come.
If Kimura take over I think the fans will come back, we won’t want to slap the hand that’s saving us, even if it’s not in the perfect clean cut setup we’d like.

After today I have no idea who the front runner is but hoping it is Kimura. Please pin that a hole down and get this done!

Yeah Matt Slater says deal not dead but obvious Martin playing up. Not sure what can be done to stop that.
I am not sure if the National League has the authority to act in this way, but it would be great if the League simply told RM that unless all outstanding debts and outstanding wages to staff are settled within a week then the club would be placed into administration. To state the obvious, the National League must put some real pressure on RM to end his destruction of the club.

Anyone know how this went?

Id be interested to hear the trusts take on the current situation.

P.ssing into the wind. Ron will end up doing a deal with his mates from PG services. If I was Kimura I’d tell Ron to do one. Total waste of human skin that bloke.

Back