• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Messages of support for Tilly, Brush & Players

pickledseal

cowboy
Morning all! Been reading over the last few days on here with horror, disappointment, fear and all kinds of other emotions. Not been able to post too much as only have access from my phone as I'm away visiting family in Shropshire.

i was thinking, as has been done before, messages of support and encouragement to management, coaching and playing staff may be appropriate for Fridays game? I know there are powers that be on here who can get them to the players.

As much as we are gutted about the state of our club right now, it must be hard for all the staff too. We hope they have a loyalty and a passion for our club and I'm sure most of them do. However it is still a job, and they still have to pay their morgage and feed their kids. 'Administration' hanging over your employer is never nice...

I just feel if we can communicate to them our passion, our hope, our support, our unitedness it will give them a real boost. It can't be a great time to be a Southend player at the minute, so as well as our increased effort attending, singing and cheering on Friday - is this a good idea?

Southend 'till I die!

airplane_goodluck.jpg

Guys, some of you won't have the blue of Southend coursing through your veins in quite the same way as others, or as many of us do but hopefully you will ALL have enough of a feeling for the club and its supporters to be able to recognise that we are behind you 100%.

The squad might be paper thin, and we know that some of you are playing with injuries that you probably wouldn't under normal circumstances.

Come Friday night, I believe you'll see a support like you'll never have experienced, the supporters are behind you guys completely and want the best for our club.

Macca, remember your feelings last year at your reception when you came back from injury? Well, I hope sincerely that you ALL will feel that kind of reaction.

We will be doing all we can to get us out of this mess, please, just do the same!

I'm sure you dont need me to tell you that this is the time to pull together, the fans are behind you 110% and will be every step of the way.

Up The Blues.

5 points outside the play-offs - a superbly talented young team (Dougie excepted), -
great manager and staff - a great future is ours -

The bloke who sits near me in East Blacks asked me to pass on this message of support:

You are a f***ing shower Southend, a f***ing disgrace. Barnard you lazy c*** at least look as if you are trying. For f*** sake Barrett you bald slow c***... Watch the f***ing winger Francis you useless tosser, he's got loads of space you dozy c***. Give me f***ing strength, this is s*** Southend! Maccaaaaaaaaah, oh you stupid c***- try and find a man will you next time. Say wide Moussa, you're supposed to be left f***ing wing, not f***ing drifting inside all the f***ing time. You're just the same as Gower and he was a c*** too. You are s*** Laurent, absolute f***ing toilet...For f*** sake Tilson, get the c***ing subs will you- don't just f***ing stand there!!!

The bloke who sits near me in East Blacks asked me to pass on this message of support:

You are a f***ing shower Southend, a f***ing disgrace. Barnard you lazy c*** at least look as if you are trying. For f*** sake Barrett you bald slow c***... Watch the f***ing winger Francis you useless tosser, he's got loads of space you dozy c***. Give me f***ing strength, this is s*** Southend! Maccaaaaaaaaah, oh you stupid c***- try and find a man will you next time. Say wide Moussa, you're supposed to be left f***ing wing, not f***ing drifting inside all the f***ing time. You're just the same as Gower and he was a c*** too. You are s*** Laurent, absolute f***ing toilet...For f*** sake Tilson, get the c***ing subs will you- don't just f***ing stand there!!!

Thank you for making me laugh!!!!:D

Made me laugh too !

And just want to reiterate what others have said - To Tilly, Brushy, players, support staff, we are 100% behind you, and will show you on Friday night how much we care about SUFC, lets hope we can get out of this mess, but we will always be United, Southend United for ever, x

so the truth is out - so true I laughed - so Southend -

Tilly - if you didn't realise it before, you probably do now: pretty much every Southend United fan sees you as our saviour; the rock to which we can cling whilst the storms of financial pressures rage around us.

We believe in you 100% - and we know that you and the players will be giving absolutely everything to help the club maintain some sort of viable future.

Come on Southend!

What you all have achieved on the pitch this season has been incredible - thanks for sticking together and continuing to fight for the cause. You are all fantastic professionals and in my opinion bloody good players too boot and i hope we get out of this mess for you as much as us. Keep going.

What you all have achieved on the pitch this season has been incredible - thanks for sticking together and continuing to fight for the cause. You are all fantastic professionals and in my opinion bloody good players too boot and i hope we get out of this mess for you as much as us. Keep going.

Ditto. .......

I have a friend who works at the Hall and he sais that the place is very down at the moment.
They are all also very worried about their jobs. So lets not forget about these people too!

To Tilly, Brush and the lads .. we are behind you 100% we will fight to win the battle off the pitch and i have no doubt you'll do all you can on it to be a success

Southend till i die !!!

Back