• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MESSAGES OF SUPPORT TO THE BOYS

Badger74

Manager
Who cares now we lost to MKDons and can't change it.
A few supporters are now worried!
What we have to remember is we are 6 points clear at the top and we have had a wonderful season.
Tilson and Brush and Ron Martin are taking this club forward which has not happened for years.
I would guess players and staff at roots Hall read this message board and will be disappointed with some of the reaction of our fans just because of one defeat!
So why dont you send messages of support now for the final run in as i for one am bloody proud of the boys no matter what happens this season.

Let see if this can be one positive for the boys to read without someone slagging off something!

Great Post Wardy! I totally agree with you.

Every team has a bogey team (Col Ewe's is us!!!). lol
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

If we stay positive, the season is going to be one that will surely end in promotion if not the championship. Remember, we have the points in the bag and the others have to pull their fingers out to catch us.

Keep the faith in the boys!! Now is when the team need to see us being positive!!!

great post both of you, if you think about when wimbledon were in the Premier$hite most of the top teams had them as a bogey team, i realise that they have now gone to milton keynes and become the franchise scum but its something we have in common with the likes of liverpool and manc utd. Tilson and the team have done us proud, who would have thought when tilson took over that we would be even in this division let alone the position we are in, in 2 and a bit seasons.

Wardy that needed to be said! You are a saint!

Lets get postive, we are 6 points ahead we've got Hartlepool, Blackpool, Bournemouth and Gillingham next and we've already taken 10 points from them. We are going up we have a great future!!!!!

I will add my two penneth!

Come on blues! Forget the MK debacle and lets go forward into the Championship with our heads held high! I notice that Brentford are away at MK next Tuesday. If the Dons play like they did against us, that will not be an easy three points!

I think saturdays game was the first I have been to seen us lose and not be one bit bothered by the result

Why?

Because we are still top of the league and 6 points clear

We have 5 home games left which are all very winable

It was highly unlikely we were going to go the remaining 9 games of the season without defeat

Just think 2 seasons ago we were struggling at the bottom of league 2 now were knocking on the door of the championship

Things could be worse eh
biggrin.gif

Whatever happens at the end of this season, we can still be proud of what the boys have achieved. They have been magnificent, and one poor result doesn't change the fact that this has been another great year to be a Shrimper.

Keep the faith, we can still do it. Remember the doom merchants after the defeat at Brentford who said it was the end of the dream, but we bounced straight back to winning ways. We can do this!

BELIEVE!!!!!

I have no doubt we'll bounce back from the MkDonalds defeat with 3 points this weekend. All we have to do is keep our heads and carry on playing the way we have for most of the season and promotion (maybe the title) is in the bag. It's in our own hands, we can do it - UP THE MIGHTY SHRIMPERS!

if the players don't perform.. then we have every right criticise. doing well or not

Need to bounce back like we did after the Brentford shambles when we won at Chesterfield 4-3 on after the Walsall when we done Col.U 3-0. If we fail to win Saturday though can see the pressure start to build on us a bit like last season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Mar. 20 2006,09:51)]if the players don't perform.. then we have every right criticise. doing well or not
CSJ we are not saying that you cant have your say on a game.all am trying to do is have one post on here that stays positive because someone always comes in with a nagative comment which puts my back up.
Am proud of the lads for this season but want to remain positive till the end!

totally agree.. but we don't want the players to get to complacent

Back