• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Metal Monday Part 10

Grrr...what happened to Twisted Sister.... I had my makeup at the ready as well :(

I love a bit of retro rock every now and again - quality choon buddy!!

As for Twisted Sister - which gem of theirs would you go for? "I wanna rock" or "we're not gonna take it" would have to be worthy contenders!!

Man flu's a killer innit? :p
Only one thing for it, I'm afraid.....

"Tilson, Brush & Martin Out, NOW!!!" :D

my temperature is constantly changing in extremes, sweating one minute to shivering violently the next, it's not been pleasant sleeping because of that. Feeling slightly better today, my temperature is still up but not as bad as the previous two days.

my temperature is constantly changing in extremes, sweating one minute to shivering violently the next, it's not been pleasant sleeping because of that. Feeling slightly better today, my temperature is still up but not as bad as the previous two days.

Had the same thing for the last 3 weeks Al - just over it now since yesterday...hope you feel better mate

Back