• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

With respect Mr Stokes. If my club had been in a promotion position most of the season, then blew it, are up for sale, have a talent(?) exodus, have WHU moving even closer...and still feel the incredible anguish of getting beaten in the 90th glorious minute - I would not be on a bigger and better club site commenting. I would be fighting to put things right at my club.

Poundland will have Orient on their shirts soon.

With respect Mr Stokes. If my club had been in a promotion position most of the season, then blew it, are up for sale, have a talent(?) exodus, have WHU moving even closer...and still feel the incredible anguish of getting beaten in the 90th glorious minute - I would not be on a bigger and better club site commenting. I would be fighting to put things right at my club.

The 'talent exodus' was a tongue-in-cheek reference to Westy and his hilarious dire prognostications that Orient were going to lose all our best players this summer. Odubajo aside, we've hardly lost anyone, and we've strengthened the side with six players from the Championship. Can't see anything other than another strong push for promotion this season (and believe me when I say that I'm usually entirely negative about that sort of thing).

As for the other stuff, there is literally nothing I, or the club, can now do about either West Ham or the past. I'm not sure what's to 'put right' and I therefore don't really understand your point. Sorry. At least you were half right about 'bigger and better', if that's any consolation?

Back