• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
No surprise there then!

Take a couple of paracetamol and should be right as rain in an hour.

Justifies the reason not to bring him back on. Players safety must come first..

Yeah cant believe what I was reading on Stevenage Boro Chat forum, They think Timlin should have been sent off. Quite clearly with every angle that timlin only had eyes for the ball just like there player!

I'll be honest, I still cant believe no action was taken against Timlin. Eyes on the ball or not, isnt it "reckless endangerment".

Doesnt matter if you have eyes on the ball - you could have eyes on the ball and at the same time stamp on someones knee!

It was good to see such a wholehearted attempt, but each time you watch it, it looks awful from Tims!

Just watched it again, its a horrific collision, but he wasnt trying to hit him, accidental all the way for me.

I'll be honest, I still cant believe no action was taken against Timlin. Eyes on the ball or not, isnt it "reckless endangerment".

Doesnt matter if you have eyes on the ball - you could have eyes on the ball and at the same time stamp on someones knee!

It was good to see such a wholehearted attempt, but each time you watch it, it looks awful from Tims!

It's only reckless endangerment if Timlin meant to hurt the other player. That collision was accidental with both players competing for the ball. The referee saw nothing at all deliberately dangerous, so it wasn't.

It's only reckless endangerment if Timlin meant to hurt the other player. That collision was accidental with both players competing for the ball. The referee saw nothing at all deliberately dangerous, so it wasn't.

No, its not.

Its reckless if its reckless. Intent doesn't come into it. Never has.

If it had been deemed a reckless challenge he'd have been sent off for serious foul play.

Ah - but did you try "hopping it off" or just give up and hobble off leaving the team to cover? :unsure:

Did you get treatment using the magic sponge and bucket first?

Nope, I just tried to run it off thinking it was a dead leg. When I couldn't run it off, I came off, watched the rest of the game, drove home, went to work Monday. When it was still hurting Tuesday, drove to the hospital , had an Xray, found it was a broken leg

Back